New York- Part 12

Hayden's POV-

We were finally seated in our 1st Class seats, which I had splurged and got us because she deserves the best. The flight attendant walked past our seats and offered us snacks and drinks. The ring in my ear was beginning to give me quite the irritation. Maybe I should just purpose of the flight, no wait thats cheesy. God look at her, she is the most marvelous, gorgeous, perfect person I have ever seen. 

A- Hayden, how did you find me again?

H- Well I have actually known where you were for the past 6 months but never actually thought I could get to you. It was a spur of the moment idea but I decided that it was worth a shot to ask you to come with me. To be honest, I really didn't think you would say yes.

A- Hayden, I have loved you since the day we met. I have never stopped loving and I never will. I felt nothing in my heart since the day you had to leave and it was insanely painful. Then finding out that you were in the service scared me and I thought, perhaps, that I would never see you again. 

H- I love you too. I haven't even been in a relationship since we were forced to end things between us. It was too painful to be with another girl because you were always on my mind. Day and night, I was constantly wondering what you were doing or if you were thinking of me too.

Just then the captain announced take off. I held Annie's hand and she shoved her face into the crook of my shoulder. Annie hates flying, especially take off. She squeezed my hand so hard that I began to wonder if she had cut of the blood flow. 

"This is your captain speaking, I hear that we have a service member in our first class seating. Sargent Summerall, will you please stand our flight crew would like to give you a warm welcome and thank you for your service."

As people applauded and cheered for other service men and women of the flight, I began to think up an idea on how to purpose to Annie. I suddenly had a marvelous idea.