___

Lizzie's mom was killed by her step dad on October 17th, 2017, leaving a beautiful broken girl an orphan at the age of 16.  As soon as Michelle was dead, Luke kicked her out.  He wanted nothing to do with her and said that she was close enough to being an adult and that she needed to act like it if she ever wanted to come home. But she didn't.  

She never knew her father and her mother immediately stopped telling her about him once Luke came into the picture, except 5 days leading up to her death.  She gave her four letters, one for her to read on her way back to New York, one for her when she gets there, one for her birth dad, and one for her once she was settled into some place called Riverdale.

The first letter had enough money for a one-way bus ticket and enough money for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and snacks during the trip there, it also listed a bank account number on it. Her mom told her that she had been saving money for her ever since she was born, and ever since she married Luke she was able to put a lot of money into it so she should be okay for a while. It had a ring in it too. It was a golden ring, that fits perfectly on her right ring finger as if her mom got it sized just for her. It had small golden fingers stretching up ever so slightly up the stone, which was made of a beautiful subtle green stone, called green amethyst.  The letter told her to hold on to the ring for her dear life because it will provide her refuge when she needs it most.  The last part of the letter told her the most shocking story of her entire life, "My dear Elizabeth, I'm sorry I have had to lie to you about this all these years, but your father is not dead. He is well alive, you must go to him, he knows about you. I told him not to come find you, I got pregnant with you in high school, but the ring has meaning for him too. I'm sorry my princess, forgive me. Love, Momma".

As she was on her way to the bus stop, she ditched her phone and anything that could tie her to her life in California, she left with the money she took from her bank, and the 4 letters her mom gave her

As she was on her way to the bus stop, she ditched her phone and anything that could tie her to her life in California, she left with the money she took from her bank, and the 4 letters her mom gave her. She didn't have time to cry about her mom because she knew she had to get away.  She didn't dare sleep on the way to New York because she was worried she'd see Luke and he would take her somewhere.  The second she got into Riverdale she opened her mother's second letter. Her mother told her to go a strange place called the Whyte Wyrm, she told her daughter that she would be scared going in because of the group that patron the bar, but she was to walk in, ask for a man named  Forsythe Pendleton Jones II, and give him the letter.  She also attached a picture of the man, which made her tear up a little, but she knew this wasn't the time or place, so she cleaned up her tears.

She did just as her mom said. As she pushed open the doors to the bizarrely named bar, she saw heads turn and look at her.  She was dressed up nicely with an oversized tan sweater that had a silky look to it, a solid white statement necklace, high waisted dark wash jeans with three buttons leading to the top, and a pair of black leather and snakeskin Gucci flats, along with her beige Gucci backpack hanging off her shoulder. As she walked deeper into the bar, she made eye contact with a boy that looked a lot older than he was, he was about 6'2", with raven-haired, he had bangs that perfectly fell on the right side of his forehead, resting just above his eyes. He had big brown eyes, she could tell he had an athletic building, he held his arms crossed his body making his muscles show through his jacket just how big they were, and his lips pursed out, he clenched his jaw together, which made his face muscles show for just a moment before saying, "You Northsiders need to learn how to stay on your side",  as he walked towards her. Before he could meet her, they both stopped in their tracks when they hear someone say, "Stand down, Sweet Pea".  

The boy obeyed, which made her turn to see who could control this angry boy. When she saw the man, her heart sank, it was him.  She stared at him for a while until he said, "Can I help you, Princess?", she heard the raven-haired boy laugh behind her. "I'm looking for FP Jones", he nodded, signaling that that was him. She got out the letter, and gave it to him, "This is yours", the man knew almost instantly what was happening. As he read the short letter, Lizzie looked around the bar.  Everyone was watching intensely to see what the man's next moves would be. He looked up at her, and then down at her hand.  "Can I see the ring", he said, she nodded yes, and lifted her arm so he could see it.  He sighed and looked as if he would cry but said, "She's dead?", Lizzie nodded, tears filling her eyes. She heard a voice of a young man, dressed in the same jacket everyone in the bar had. "Dad?" He was a pretty boy, if you will, he had a crowned beanie, covering his dark black hair, he looked confused at the man then at her.  FP finally said, "Jug, this is your sister, Lizzie Tyler", he said, "Tyler- Jones", she corrected him almost automatically. Both men stared at her as they tried to figure out what was happening, Lizzie looked at him tears rolling down her face.

"What now?" She said looking at her newly found father, and stepbrother.