"No... How about we just forget it? Forget everything happened. Start over... Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Izuku tried to hold Todoroki's hand but Shoto pulled it away. Izuku began to cry. "Look me in the eyes dammit!"

He froze. He held his books close to his chest. Tears rolled down his cheeks. But Todoroki didn't look at him. He didn't even flinch.

The whole class was looking now. They had heard the commotion and turned their heads to the scene. Izuku felt all their eyes. He clenched his teeth and looked down. He let his bangs fall and shield his eyes.

Then, as he stood there defeated. He got out his last word to Todoroki. He made it a whisper. So no one but Todoroki could hear what he had to say.

"Liar..."

With that he raced out of the classroom. Uraraka and Bakugou followed close behind. "Izuku wait!" They called out as they left the classroom.

Todoroki watched them leave. He exhaled deeply and closed his eyes. It's for his own good. You had to protect him. You did what you had too.

Then why does it hurt so much?

- - -

It had been a month since the incident between Todoroki and Midoriya. Unlike their last fight, the boys didn't start talking again. In fact they drifted apart more.

Izuku made friends with everyone in class 1-A while Todoroki became a loner. He didn't talk to anyone and nobody talked to him. After hearing about what happened everyone decided to stay away from him.

Izuku and Katsuki began dating. Izuku was relatively happy. The relationship was nice but Izuku was really only doing it because Bakugou was his soul mate. Or at least he thought he was. Bakugou was nice but it didn't feel right. Todoroki would see them kissing in the halls and growl under his breath. Bakugou was so rough and Izuku seemed uncomfortable but Todoroki couldn't say anything.

Todoroki was about to snap. He wanted to see Izuku so bad. To look into those eyes again, to hold him, it was all he could ask for.

They had just finished class and Todoroki was packing up. He looked up and saw Izuku leaving with Bakugou. He knew where they were going. Everyday afterschool they would go to this quiet hallway in the school and make out in the corner where nobody could see. Todoroki only knew this because he overheard Uraraka talking about it with Midoriya.

He growled quietly at the thought of it. Bakugou being rough with the small omega and Izuku taking it because he thought Bakugou was his soul mate. Bakugou sliding his hand up Izuku's shirt... Their lips connecting...

He couldn't take it anymore. He had to tell Izuku.

Just like yo-

Todoroki shook that thought out of his head before it could corrupt him again. He packed his things and left the classroom.

- - -

Bakugou crashed his lips against Izuku's and began to kiss him roughly. Izuku shut his eyes and kissed him back. Bakugou was already overpowering the smaller boy. Izuku felt a strong arm wrap around his waist. Then a warm hand crept under his dress shirt and began to feel his abdomen.

Bakugou forcefully slipped his tongued into Midoriya's mouth and began to explore the area he already knew so well. The omega gaged and coughed. He broke the kiss, gasping for air.

Bakugou didn't stop and moved his lips to Izuku's neck. He pulled his hand out from under Midoriya's shirt and used it to loosen his tie and undo the first tow buttons on the omega's shirt, revealing many hickeys previously hidden by the white collar.