Chapter 3

"Char!! Can you get me a cookie?!" Kinton, one of Schys friends said. I was currently in my room hiding from the 6 boys in my living room. 

"No!!"

"Pretty Pretty Please!! I'll Leave you alone all day!!" he yelled. I immediatly shot up out of my bed and ran downstairs into the kitchen grabbing a cookie and running to the living room throwing it at his face. Successfully hitting him. I smiled looking around the room making sure the boys haven't killed one another yet. 

Pete...check

Kinton....check

Toby.....check

Colton...check

Taylor...check

Schylar....No check...

"Kinton? Wheres Schy?" I ask cocking my head to the side. He was frowning and nibbiling on his cookie, which left crumbs on his forehead.

"Out on the porch on the phone." He said. I nodded walking outside.

Schylar was on the phone with his head in his hand. I knew that look, he was worried. I put a hand on his shoulder and he flinched. He must be talking to dad. Dad was a man who always left never saying where he was going or when he'd get back. Plus, he beat Schylar and I and was an Alcholic. He had been gone for atleast six months now.

Schylar then said, "Yeah dad, bye" confirming my guess. He looked up at me with glassy eyes. "Dad will be here in 20 minutes." I frowned worridly sitting next to him laying my head on his shoulders. 

"Schy...Im scared..." 

"I know, Char, Me too. Its okay, we'll get through this together, but for now we have to get the guys out." I nodded standing up walking inside, Schylar behind me. "Guys! Get out..." he said. His voice stern. Everybody groaned but got up and out anyway.