Part 1

"(Y/n)~Chan.... Aishiteru.." he mumbled those words under his breath, so quiet yet so loud. The truth was that you had longed to hear those words for a long time. "A-aishiteru, Kiku!" You exclaimed. You had watched enough anime to know that "aishiteru" meant "I love you" and was rarely ever said.

Then, his velvet lips touched yours, and you thought your heart might actually beat out of your chest. Kiku Honda had stolen your first kiss. He pulled away all too soon...

  "W-Wait.... That was your first kiss... Was it not..?" He asked, slightly guiltily.

  "Yes. It was. But I would have had no other person steal it!" You replied, as you kissed him again. He kissed back, and your lips seemed to have melted into his. You opened your eyes, revealing Kikus adorable face staring back.

"That was also my first kiss." He says quietly, and you feel bad.

  "I am so sorry Kiku if I'd have known- " but he silenced you with another kiss, this time rougher and he pushes you further into the wall of the closet (if you can't tell we're playing Seven Minutes in Heaven).

  Your arms which were lying dormently to your sides took this opportunity to feel his hair, which was always neat except for currently during your "activity". You ruffled his hair which was silky smooth which evidently startled him, earning you a slight bite on the bottom lip.

You accidentally let a slight moan come out of your mouth, not really caring that the others could hear everything that was happening.

You wrap your arms around his neck, forcing his face closer to yours. You decided to take things a step further. You licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance and he GLADLY accepted.

You explored every inch of his mouth, and had a heated battle of the tongues ending in him slightly biting my tongue but not quite enough to hurt me, earning another moan.

He soon got bored of your mouth (teardrop) and moved onto my neck, almost treating you as if he was a vampire and leaving pretty butterfly marks all down the side of your neck, getting lots of adorable mewls from you.

  "(Y/n)~Chan.... Will you be my Neko?" He asks, and you have to try quite hard to keep your ovaries from exploding.  There is a faint blush dusting his cheeks and he looks slightly out of breath. "H-hai!"

  You feel a tap (more like a smack) on your shoulder.

  "(Y/n) wake up!!!" Screamed Alfred, your older brother. You groan, realizing it was just a memory. A memory of exactly one year ago.

"Yes~!" You exclaimed as you realize that today is your anniversary with Kiku, pulling Alfred into a hug. He looked slightly startled because you rarely hugged anyone. Anyone, that is, other than Kiku!

  "Hey... Why'd you wake me up anyways? It's kind of early..." You day while stretching.

  "Early?" Alfred half laughs and gestures to your alarm clock.

  "(Y/n), It's 11:00 am!"

  Suddenly everything was tuned out. You gasped. You had a date with Kiku today at 11:30! You scrambled out of bed to get in the shower.

--------Time skip brought to you by Russia, be his Sunflower, da?--------

  You stood by the door waiting for him to pick you up. He said you two were going out but you had no clue where he was taking you, since he refused to give away any information.      

  You decide to wear your favourite dress. It was long with sleeves and it was pale pink with sukura blooms on the front in accents of white. You let your (h/l), (h/c) flow like it normally would. Your (e/c) eyes glisten in the may sunlight as he pulls in the drive way.

  He comes right up to the door to greet you, since you have still yet to put on your shoes as you forgot. You open the door as he opproaches, and his face becomes a light shade of BLOOD RED. This makes you giggle, since he is so adorable when he blushes.

"O-Ohayō (y/n)~Chan..." He stutters cutely. You hug him and his face goes pale, which leaves you wondering if he just was not in the mood for a hug or if something was wrong. You notice that this what not the case and that it was only Mattie, your other brother.

  He was death staring Kiku.

  You roll your eyes as the two of you walk over to the car, your hand in his, surprisingly not rejecting you.

  "Happy Anniversary (y/n/)~Chan.." he says quietly once you are in the car. You kiss him quickly.

  "Happy anniversary, Kiku~!". His face goes bright red as he starts the car (a Honda *Lenny face*) and you drive away into an unknown and quiet part of the city, wondering where you two could possibly be going.