Introduction: Meet Isabella (Izzie) Rooney // Leave My Heart Out of This!

It was the start of Cowbell week and both Liv and Andie had already been cow belled (by Maddie and Willow) and out of the game. Cowbell week was one of my absolute favorite times of every year! It was the one week at Ridgewood High that our school didn't have any sports playing. I always am looking so forward to it and I swear that this was going to be the year that I would finally beat my oh so competitive older sister. I already beat my twin.

I could not have any distractions!

It was our free period of the school day and in the way that I couldn't risk the lose of my victory here, I was very excited and accepting of when Liv invited myself, Willow, and Andie to come on a set tour for the first time, for the set of her newest show Voltage. I was beginning to notice a trend in that my sister has really been playing quite a lot of Comic book hero characters lately hasn't she?

"So this is my secret layer." She directed us down the hall and around the corner, to the left.

"It's an old Clock Tower. Where Tess can build her gadgets, Practice her powers, and deliver angst ridden speeches."

"Wow, this is so cool Liv, thanks for giving us a set tour." Andie exclaimed.

"Plus: Maddie can't cowbell me here." Willow added.

"Okay, that's what I thought when I was in the bathroom earlier. She cowbelled me while I was-." My sister just stopped in the middle and I'm thankful because something tells me I did not want to know what was at the end of the sentence. I'm guessing our friends here agreed with me. "Let's just say that I assumed I was safe." She finished.

"Can we go up the roof where you get your secret powers!?" Andie held out her hands all villainous and menacing-like and both myself and Willow got really excited suddenly at that prospect.

"I mean...In reality that's where I keep my secret lip gloss but go for it." That kind of took most of the fun out of it for me although my friends were still super stocked and so they started running up the stairwell and originally I had started to follow right behind them, that was until...

"Hey Liv, see ya tomorrow." HE said..

Well HELLO DISTRACTION!

I don't know what had gotten into me but all of a sudden, in that moment, I had no longer any interest in going upstairs and I just found myself walked back down until I was standing right next to my sister again and receiving a smile by this really cute guy, who at closer inspection I realized was Liv's co-star.

I'd seen him before through clips of the show but there was absolutely nothing that could truly showcase just how he'd actually looked up close. He was what is traditionally seen as very handsome; tall and muscular. With dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and tan skin. Kind of a jock-ish build due to the fact whenever he folds his arms you could see as they bulge in his sleeves. He looks like he could be a few years older than me but I know he is only 1, as he's only a couple months older than my sisters.

"Oh hi! I don't believe that we've met. I'm Josh. Josh Willcox." He reached out his hand and I just felt myself accepting it and feeling myself going light at the touch of his grip, not to strong but also not to soft or clammy. Pretty much perfect. And just something about being in his presence and on his set, I instantly just became a million times more confident than I've ever really felt.

"Izzie."

"Oh, you're Liv's little sister. I've heard a lot about you."

"I'd hope good things." I eyeballed her and chuckling at her like I was willing to spill any of her embarrassing moments if she had any of mine. He let go of my hand all too soon. What was happening to me? There was this feeling within me that I'd never felt before, my stomach felt like it was dancing and I instantly got scared of it. Was I getting sick?