| 01 | [Name] [Last Name] Has Returned! |

Start from the beginning

You blinked, head turning to the familiar voice.

"On the inside, you haven't grown at all! Don't make me beat you senseless when I've only seen you for two minutes after not seeing you at all after two years!"

You grinned, walking towards the source of the voice. Turning around a corner, you were ecstatic to see Sakura, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon, Jiraiya- wait, JIRAIYA?! And was that NARUTO?!

OH MY KAMI. IT'S NARUTO. HOW COME IZUMO AND KOTETSU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS?!

You decided to keep your mouth shut and just let the scene unfold as you watched with a raised (amused) eyebrow as the pinkette continued to shake the poor blonde to senility. You sweatdropped when she continued to shake him for more than ten seconds, the blonde's face was now blue from lack of oxygen. Deciding to give him a break, you coughed.

"Ne, excuse me?"

When she still did not stop shaking the poor blonde - your question only captured the attention of the bystanders (Jiraiya, Moegi, Udon, and Konohamaru) - you walked up to her, tapping her on the shoulder. She stopped torturing the blonde temporarily, turning around to look at you. You could've sworn that steam came out of her ears.

"Ne, I'm looking for the Hokage's Office. If you don't mind, would you please direct me to her Office, ne?"

She blinked, anger slowly disappearing as she released the blonde, who fell to the floor with a 'thump!'. Her eyes seemed to widen before she turned her whole body around, lifting her head up and down - probably sizing you up.

"[N-N-Name]?!"

You grinned, happy that someone actually recognised you.

"Yo (ne)!" you greeted, bringing the hand that wasn't clutching the strap of your bag up in a one-handed wave.

"Oh, [Name]?! How long has it been?! What's with the bag?"

You turned around, grin still plastered on your face as you greeted Jiraiya's shocked face.

"Ne, konbonwa, Ero-sennin!"

He blinked, before sighing, "I told you not to call me that!" he scolded, scowl directed to a certain blonde (the creator of said nickname).

You laughed, oblivious to the wide-eyed stare you were receiving from Jiraiya as he sized you up...and down.

"Although...I wouldn't mind you calling me that if you let me, ahem, research for my next book--"

"Ne, don't even think about it, Jiraiya," you warned darkly, although the closed-eye smile on your face said nothing about the planning of his demise, "the bag is here because I just came back from a two and a half year long journey, like you, ne," you explained.

He raised both his eyebrows in surprise,"Wow."

You grinned, "I guess you influenced me, ne," you shrugged.

"[N-Name]-nee-chan...?"

Your grin widened as you turned around, arms out wide as if expecting a hug.

"Naruto, it's nice to see you again, ne!"

Your outstretched arms weren't disappointed as you felt him pull you into a bone-crushing hug, and you were sure that your liver was about to pop.

"It is you! I didn't recognise you because of your short hair! Oh yeah, what is up with your hair?"

You were too busy trying to breathe to answer him (and too busy to notice his head was in your bosom).