Alexander

(Outfit she changes into)
      I woke up the sun shining threw my curtains, the orange changing the room. I got up a stretched yawning loudly, I decided that I was going to sneak out today.

      I brushed my teeth and hair, then put my outfit on, looking at my long mirror outlined in goldfish designs to go with my orange theme.

    I got to the balcony looking at the flower vine that went to the floor to my balcony. I drew in an uneasy breath, grabbing the vine, I slid dwn landing on my butt.

     I dusted myself off heading toward the gate, climbing over it, I landed making a run for it. I say  a shop and decided to get some candy.

     Walking threw the story I spotted a little girl struggling to reach the top of shelf, I giggled and got the doll from the shelf giving it to the girl.

      I smiled as she hugged me tightly, " Thank you! " She thanked as she ran toward to who I assume is her mother.

       ' Why can't I have a brother like that? ' I thought grabbing some Skittles (yum) that's when I heard something or rather someone. I quickly bought what I wanted ( NO I nEeD them!)

      I rushed out of the store following the voice, it led me to a clearing in the middle of a park. That's when I saw the source of the voice.

      It was a boy singing, I listen a carefully to the something ( he's singing Halo sorry if you don't like it)

I clapped as the song ended surprising the boy.

     " That was so good!" You smiled genuinely. He rubbed the back of his neck.

      " T-thanks," he smiled  then his watch went off  " I-I gotta go, um..." He said waiting for your name.

      " Oh, um, it's Claire."
I said surprised at the sudden question.

       " Bye Claire, name's Alexander or Alex whatever!" He ran waving fading out of sight. O looked down at my phone seeing it was 12:25.

       I gasped running as fast as I could though I sensed someone e watching me I didn't care, dad got home at 12:30.

       I climbed the vine rushing to the room with my dad and brother staring at me. ' how's he home early?! '

        " What were you doing outside?" He said angry " um picking flowers." I lied as my brother smirked " Oh yeah? Then what's this?" He held up my brothers phone.

       There was a picture of me running, I was speachless, he was watching me?!? Dad sighed and headed out of my room leaving me and my brat of a brother together.

      " I hate you. " I said laced with venom " Love ya too. " He said winking at me as he left.

       At least I kinda made a friend I sighed.

Heyyy you just got introduced to Alex, and just how much of a brat Claire's brother is. 😫 I hoped you  liked it, and thank you Unicornslayer28 for thes tip. Don't forget to vote and comment, until next time bye bye!!