Chapter 1

Y/n was waiting at a bus stop going to school. She was holding a book over her head since it was raining gently. She felt a light tap on her shoulder, she turned around, her eyes met another paired of eyes of a handsome guy, who looks slightly older than her with perfect jawline, smooth skin, and kissable lips.

It felt like a dream that she had the other day, meeting a handsome guy on her way to school. He looked at her weirdly wondering if she saw some food in his teeth, it would be embarrassing if it did. "Miss, are you alright?" He asked, waving his hand to catch her attention, she snapped out of her thoughts and noticed that he was holding an umbrella over her head.

She thanks him for his kindness. He shakes his head like it was nothing. The bus finally arrived, the doors opened, it was packed with people, it's better to get on than waiting for another bus to arrive. She entered and swipe her card and headed towards the end of the bus. Moments later, the bus started to move causing her to fall backward.

Y/n felt a pair of arms around her waist saving her from landing. Their lips were inches away from each other. Y/n's cheeks started to burn up, they stood there for a couple of minutes then he slowly unwrapped his arms around her and said "Sorry," "It's alright, it's my fault," Y/n whispered, with her face turned red like a tomato.

The bus stop causing her to fall forward, her face buried in his chest. Her heart skipped a beat as she bit her lip. She stepped back, but he grabbed hold on her waist preventing her from taking a step back. "It's alright, I don't want you to fall," He said.

- - - -

She got off of the bus she noticed that he got off the bus as well. Is he following her?

From the corner of her eye, she could see him. She turned around, facing him. "Why are you following me?" She asked him. He chuckled softly and slowly walked towards her, whispering in her ear, "I work here,"

His hot breath hits her ear, chills ran down her spine and goosebumps forms on her arms. He winked at her and walk past her. 'Why me....' she thought to herself.

- - - -

"Y/n, I heard that our new teacher is hot!" Her best friend, Jin-hee said, her eyes sparkled. 'That means...he's my teacher!...he's probably going to fall in love with her instead of me...' she thought, sadness filled her expression. "Huh, oh, um... it's nothing, I was just thinking that's all," Y/n said, she gave Jin-hee a fake smile. "Y/n, don't give that fake smile, I know you, Y/n, come on, tell me" she begged her best friend to speak. She didn't reply, Jinhee pout, place her hands on Y/n's shoulder and shake her lightly.

"I think I met him," Y/n said. Jin-hee mouth dropped, her eyes widened. "You're so lucky! There's a chance for him to fall for you~" Jin-hee wiggled her finger as she said the last part. Y/n felt her cheeks turned red. "He would never, he would get fired if we go out..." She said, her tone was sad. She stared at the floor, not making an eye contact with her friend.

Jin-hee snapped her fingers catching her attention, it was no use. Until the classroom doors slammed opened and grabbed hold on everyone's attention tightly.

It was him who walked through the door. His features had caught every girl's heart including Y/n. Jin-hee blinked and then looked at her best friend. "Normally, I would go after cute guys, but I will help you with him," she whispers in her ear. "He will get in trouble, Jin-hee," Y/n said. Jin-hee shakes her head. "He won't get caught if it's secret,".

"Ladies at the back, it would be great if you would pay attention," The teacher said. "We're sorry!" Both Y/n and Jin-hee got up from their seats and bow, all the classmates laughed. "L/n Y/n and Jeon Jin-hee right?" He said.

Y/n and Jin-hee tilted their heads, stared at the whiteboard, his name was written, Mr.Kim. "Yes, Mr.Kim," They say as they sat down in sync. Y/n knew that she's going to fail Mr.Kim's class, she wasn't going to pay attention to his literature at all if he's in her class.

The whole time, Y/n would sneak a quick glance at Mr.Kim. He would catch her staring at him that Y/n would look around like she was thinking of something as she scratches her cheek if she gets caught which made the situation really obvious(Basically me with my crush...).

He would smirk or chuckled softly, something about her made him interested in her. However, he couldn't fall for her since it is his first day at work as her teacher and he wouldn't want to lose his job and it would be fun just to tease her a bit.

In his eyes, she was the one for him and yet she's his one of his students. She's beautiful with her rosy lips and cheeks, bright e/c eyes that shine. It's forbidden for him to he be in a relationship with her. 'If only, we're the same age, we would be together...' He thought.

When he was about to continue his literature. The bell rings, everyone put away their stuff then they leave the classroom, Y/n got close to the door, Mr.Kim called her name. "Y/n, I need you to stay," Y/n gulped and bit the inside of her cheek, she looked at Jin-hee, asking for help, but Jin-hee just winked at her and mouth "Good luck" and with that she left and close the door behind her, so that no one would enter.

She slowly sighed and face Mr.Kim. "Yes? Mr.Kim," She said, wondering what's going on in his mind. He placed his hand under his chin and grinned at her. "I see that you like you me," Mr.Kim said. "There's a bunch of other girls that like you," Y/n response under her breath. "That may be true, but you would take quick glances on me when I was teaching,".

Y/n wouldn't reply to him, it was true, a blush appears on her cheeks. He got up from his chair, walked close her. She stepped back as he stepped forward. She hit her back against the door.

He pinned her arms over her head with one hand, while his other hand touched her cheek. He leaned in, she closed her eyes waiting for his lips against hers. On the other hand, she could hear him laughing as he let go of her arms, she opened her eyes, she saw him laughing with his arms on his stomach.

She pouted, "You trick me," she whispered. "It's adorable that you think I was going to kiss you," He said. "Well, it's not my fault that you made it look like it," She crossed her arms and looked away. He grabbed her arm and spun her around, facing him. He lifted up her chin. "It's fun, teasing you, I will give you a reward though, but you gotta wait," He whispered in her ear. He let go of her and grabbed his stuff and left the room. Y/n just stood there she didn't know what to do. "I'm such an idiot,"