You don't know why but it hurted you too see him with her.

You immediately walked back to your room and was about to tear up but then you asked yourself,
'why am i crying?'
'why am i sad?'
'i shouldn't because we decided to do what we would want to do.'

You got of your thoughts as Jungkook spoke,
"I am free but would you be able to meet him?"

You bit your lip. You are over him because living with Jungkook made you forgot about him.

"Is it only gonna be us?"
You asked.

"I don't think so, he booked the whole club for tonight."
Jungkook spoke as he sipped onto his coffee.

"I don't have any problem and if you are thinking that i would cry if i see him then you are totally wrong."
You said and stood up, taking the files into your room.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and mumbled to himself,
"We will see about that."

____________________

You took a look at yourself for the last time in the mirror.

You wore an off shoulder black dress.

There was a knock on the door and Jungkook asked,"Are you done? I'm waiting downstairs

"Are you done? I'm waiting downstairs."

You heard him walking away and took a long breath. You don't know what's gonna happen once you go there.

You walked towards the door and opened it, you then walked downstairs and found Jungkook looking at his wrist watch.

He was wearing black leather jacket with a white shirt and black ripped jeans with white shoes. You wouldn't deny that he was looking handsome.

Once Jungkook heard you coming down, he turned his head to look at you and stopped. He couldn't believe the sight infront of him. You were looking absolutely very beautiful and sexy.

You didn't give attention to Jungkook and just took the coat and wrapped it around himself.

He was still looking at you, his heart beat a little fast. He doesn't know why but he was feeling something different, looking at you.

You walked towards the door and opened it, walking towards the car. He got out of his thoughts and cursed himself for thinking about you like that.