Chapter 2

Selena's P.OV
I woke up at 7:00 to get ready for school. I picked out a white t-shirt, skinny jeans, sunglasses and my white vans. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my clothes added light make up and straightened my hair.

I went downstairs to my mom cooking and Brian having a cup of coffee. "Good Morning Mom and Brian ". "Good Morning, are you ready for your first day of school?" asked mom. Honestly I wasn't ready for it. I was nervous and kind of scared that I wouldn't make any new friends or that I wouldn't fit in but I'll never know until I get there.

"Not really" " I'm sure you'll have a great day " I hope I do. Well of to school I go. " Thanks mom. I don't wanna be late for school so bye you guys, love you!" " Bye sweetie".

I walked out if the house and got in my car and drove to school. When I got there everybody was staring it was really annoying. I walked in the school to the office to get my schedule and locker number. Once the lady gave it to me I went to my locker to get my books.

I had 5 minutes to get to class and I don't even know where it is. So I'm gonna be late. I was walking around trying to find my class and then saw it so I walked in. When I walked in everyone was staring at me, it was a little uncomfortable. The teacher then said " Hello miss you must be Selena" " Yes that's me". She then told me to take a seat next to this boy named Justin.

Justin's P.O.V
Hi my name is Justin Bieber. I'm 17 years old and the most popular boy in school. There are other people in the group. Named Chaz, Ryan, and Chris.
I was talking to my friends when I heard my name being called. I saw it was the teacher and a new girl. She was beautiful.

She was telling me to raise my hand do I did. Then I saw her coming towards me to sit down next to me so I smiled and said "Hey, I'm Justin, Justin Bieber." She smiled at me and it was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "Hey, I'm Selena, Selena Gomez." I then said " maybe I can show you around and you could sit with me and my friends at lunch?" She said " I'd like that".

Selena's P.O.V
I went and sat down beside this guy named Justin and he was really cute. His honey brown eyes and his hair that was spiked up and his muscular arms. He said "Hey" to me and invited me to sit with him at lunch and offered to show me around. So I'm guessing he's pretty nice.

Class wasn't really that hard, I just payed attention to the teacher and did the work. The bell rang for the end of class and I got up and walked out of the classroom to my locker. I was walking to my locker and everyone was staring and it was pissing me off. I wanted to say something but I didn't want to do that on my first day.

I was at my locker when this girl came up to me and she was gorgeous. " Hi my name is Madison and I've never seen you around so I'm guessing you're new!" "Hi, I'm Selena and yes I'm new is it that obvious?" She laughed and said "Yes it is but only because this is a small school and everybody knows everybody."

I replied with " Well I guess I'll just have to get to know some people so it's not that obvious". We walked away from my locker and were walking down the hallway and I saw Justin and I waved and he waved back. All of sudden I heard " You know Justin Bieber?!"  I was confused. "Yes.. am I not supposed to?"
She said "No it's not that it's just that he's the most popular guy in school and doesn't really talk to a lot of people"

I didn't know that, I just shrugged. " He was really nice to me, he offered to show me around the school later today." She replied with " You're really lucky then." "I guess so." The bell rang and it was time for second period. I said bye to Madison and headed to my second class period.

When I got there I walked in and the teacher saw me and said " Hello, you must be Selena."  How did they all know who I was? " Yes I'm Selena" He told me to come in and find a seat. I walked to the back of the classroom and sat down.

The rest of the class came in and the teacher told me I had to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Selena and I just moved here from Texas." I sat back down and the person next to me introduced themselves. "Hi, I'm Taylor." I said " Hey, I'm guessing you already know who I am." She stared laughing and said that she did.

Class was boring. I had talked to Taylor most of the time. The bell rang for the end of class and I walked out and she caught up with me and we walked to her locker and she said " Do you want to sit with me at lunch today?"

I told her that I already had plans to sit with someone. She asked me who and I said "Justin". She looked at me wide eyed and said "Justin Bieber?!" Why is everyone reacting like that? It's kind of irritating. I said that yes it was him. She looked really surprised. She asked me to hang out with her later and I agreed and we exchanged numbers.

It was now time for third period and she told me she would see me later and the I walked to third period.