✩Prologue ✩

Hello my little star,

Have you heard a story about a Queen, who wear her crown on her heart, who is so beautiful and kind that everybody like her. The Queen wanted everyone to be happy. She'll do anything to make a person smile. She's truly kind. But nobody realized that there's a hole in her heart. She hid them between a charming smile. When truly her heart wanted to cry.

Beside her, stood a proud young gentleman. He locked away his feelings so that nobody could play with his heart. The young man has been hurt before, he doesn't want to feels anything like that ever again. Other people might look down at him, saying that he's a loner, old-fashioned, git, doesn't care about anybody but he do care, once upon a time. He care so much but receive so little in return. His heart was stomp without mercy from someone he love so he stop caring. Stop caring about the world, about the human who live here.

The Queen and the young gentleman seem to share lots of similarity but both of them are different, in their own kind of way. The kind Queen notice the man and thinks, 'This man was like me... Lonely. I couldn't let him feel alone anymore. Maybe he'll be the one to fill the missing part in my heart.'

So the Queen began a quest. A quest to get to know the man.

At the first time, the man was quiet. The Queen keep talking but nothing came out from the man lip. She feels a little bit down but the Queen are not known to give up. She keep trying everyday, watching the star on their own balcony beside each other. It become their routine, their little secret.

With everynight they spend together, the Queen realize that there's no hole in her heart anymore. She feels so light and bright like the star. But the man still refuses to open up with her.

"You truly a Queen, not only that, you're a kind Queen."

"No Arthur... I am no Queen. Not someone like me."

"Someone like you is what make the world a better place."

"Then, why can't I make you feel better?"

The man sighed. "There's something that you can fix and there's something that you can't. I'm broken my Queen, and there's nothing that can make me feel better."

"Your just afraid."

"Yes, I am afraid. Of you, of my feelings, of everything..."

How can this two different human be together? With the little help from the stars of course. After all, there's nothing more romantics then confessing under the thousands of shing stars. Not confessing about love but the feelings that been hurting both of them from the start. The memories that they tried to erase from their head. Maybe then they will understand about each other more.

My little star... Come here and unfold their story. Read how they achieve their happiness because the road to their happiness is not easy. It feels with rocky and winding road. But this hardness what make we appereciate our patner more, right?

And let us welcome the stars which became the witness of the most purest, sweetest and romatic love story ever.