Chapter 13- Let the games begin

(Megan's P.O.V)

So I learned a lot of new things recently and I am very surprised.

As I was looking through my contacts I found Allison's number. I decided to text her because we haven't talked in a while.

TO: Allison

Heyy! What has been happening to you lately? I feel like as though we haven't talked in a while. By the way a lot of things have happened to me.

I decided to go and make my sister and I a sandwich. Mom is at work and my dad is still working some where. I was looking for the bread when I heard Miranda's giggle out of nowhere. I wondered what was so funny and just decided to let it go. My sister was crazy. For all I knew she could have been laughing at the wall or a fly.

After I found the bread, I cut the crust of. Miranda hates the crust and I kinda do. While I was cutting the crust, I heard Miranda explode into a full hysteria of laughter. I decided to check out and see what she was doing. She was one the couch wearing her spongebob pajama shirt and patrick star shorts. She was texting someone.

"So who are you texting? What did they say, it seemed to make you laugh a lot more then usual." I raised my eyebrows at her.

Her face got all serious and she stared at me.

"Nothing... They just said something and I thought of something else and laughed."

"And what was that something?"

Why can't she just tell me?

"It was really nothing, Just go back and make me a sandwich, okay?"

"First of all, I don't wanna make you a sandwich. Tell me who you were texting or you're not getting a sandwich from me."

"But mom said you had to make me food!" She protested.

"I am also in charge, and I want to know who you were texting, or else I will grab that phone and check it myself."

Why can't she just tell me? I am not gonna make a big deal out of it. And why do I care so much? And why is Miranda getting of the couch and-

She ran. I didn't know what to do, I had a knife in my hand, and I couln't run with a knife in my hand. It was like running with scissors, and I was taught not to. But I want to find out who she was texting and why she doesn't wanna tell me. Only one thing to do, put the knife down and chase after her.

                    **********************************************************************************

(Miranda's P.O.V)

I was on the couch waiting for my sandwich. I hope Megan made sure to take the crust off, I hate it! I was staring at a painting waiting for my food, when I heard a phone. I checked my phone and it was Harry. Harry Styles, the guy who is adorable and has a amazing voice. A guy with curly hair and green eyes. A guy I have known for some time. And overall a guy from One Direction. I know Megan has liked him forever, and I don't blame her, that guy is a flirt. And yes, I know. I feel bad that I have been texting Harry, but it was part of my plan to hook them up. But unfortunately, it backfired. I started to kinda like him.

FROM: Harry Styles

Hello love! I am back in Cheshire. Wanna come and see me. Maybe you could come with your sister.

I giggled. He came back! I missed him so much!

TO: Harry Styles

I would love to! But I am not sure if my sister wants to..