Chapter 4- In School (Thursday)

(9th grade, 2nd quarter, Language Arts class and Lunch.)

"I want you guys to write a 10 page essay on Shakespeare. It is due by the end of 2 weeks. That should be enough time for you procrastinators. 14 days to make a 10 page essay. Good enough, if you turn it in earlier then when it is due, for each day, and if its good and all is well. I will give you guys 5 to 10 points extra credit. For everyday it is late, i will take 20 points of everyday plus I will take off more points if its not good. And it could be possible to get a zero.............."

I zoned out. This is the class I have with Harry, Allison, and Jonathan. The best part is I sit behind Harry. I get to stare at the back of his head for 2 hours and that includes lunch. That is one reason I like language arts. I always like to stare at the curly haired boy. I have a favorite curl. It is absolutely adorable. Its like super curly. Like a pigs tail. Haha, sorry that was a terrible way to describe it. But I cant really describe it.

"Megan, I would appreciate it if you paid attention to what I am saying instead of Mr. Styles hair." My teacher began.

I blushed red. Harry turned around a smiled at me. Omg, I have to tell that to Allison and Jonathan. Jonathan sits next to me so I will tell him as soon as Harry turns around the teacher shuts up.

"As I was saying, this is about 25% of your grade, so it better be good. I will pass out the rubric now so you guys can see and know what is to be done. I expect good work from you guys."

She passed out the rubrics to the front of the rows.

Ohhh no. Harry is gonna turn around and give the paper and say something funny. Gotta fix my hair.

"Is there anything on my face?," I asked Jonathan.

"Yes."

"What?!" I started to freak out.

"Your nose."

"Oh well, no other then that."

"Not that I can see."

"Thanks!"

Here came the rubric. Harry turned around.

"Since you apparently like to look at my hair, I must warn you it also smells good." He then placed the paper on my desk and winked at me.

Omg, and Jonathan saw that. I took the paper and stared at and felt my face turn red.

"Looks like someone is blushing." Jonathan whispered.

"Shut up! He could hear you at any time!"

"Megan and Jonathan please stop whispering or I will separate you two."

Harry chuckled. I could tell because his shoulders moved.

His best friend Will said something and Harry exploded into laughter. Harry has another friend named Jonathan. But that's not the Jonathan I hang out with.

Ring. Mrs. Patterson ringed the bell indicating that it was time for lunch." Class it is time for lunch. When we come back I will give you guys another piece of paper where you guys will write ideas. that will be about 10% of your total grade of the 100%, which will be 25% of your full grade. Okay, you guys are dismissed."

Jonathan, Allison, and I walked to the cafeteria. It was huge! For a small school the cafeteria was to big. Probably bigger then the gym.

We got in line and waited for our turn to come. I ordered spaghetti and a roll. I got some sparkling water and went to the register and paid. I waited for Allison and Jonathan. After the paid we went to table 26. I had the perfect view of Harry. Jonathan had the perfect view of Marisa. I sat in front of Jonathan. Allison sat at my side. I started to tear off pieces of my bread and eat it.