XXI.

Waning: Explicit Content

My hands slipped deeper as they tangled themselves in James's hair. He gently placed me down onto his bed, finally breaking the kiss.

There wasn't much light in James's room, and as much as I wanted to look around and take everything in, I was too distracted by James taking his shirt off.

The bruises had now faded mostly from his injuries, but the one on his chest was a deep purple in color.

He didn't waist any time as he crawled onto the bed on top of me. A hand reached out to gently caress my cheek. "I need you to tell me if you feel uncomfortable at any time, okay?" He breathed into my ear. I gave him the best nod I could muster but my body was now burning with need.

He trailed kisses from my jawline down to my neck, before turning those kisses into love bites. I was unraveling under him in moans. I couldn't hold back any longer at how good this felt. His other hand worked on slipping off my zipped up hoodie.

My body sort of went rigid when his eyes landed on the scars. I had completely forgotten they had even existed up until this point. "I-" I started, but he silenced me with a kiss.

"You are the most beautiful human being I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. These scars don't, and will never change that." He spoke against my swollen lips.

I couldn't say anything.

This was the first time anyone had ever called me that. Beautiful.

Every time I looked into the mirror, I sure as hell didn't feel that way.

He smiled down at me, tracing the edge of my jaw lightly, before continuing his advance lower. As he reached the hem of my sweatpants, my breathing was now labored.

How could something like this, feel so undeniably amazing? Was that even possible?

It didn't take long before he managed to discard my pants and briefs.

I was now laid out I front of him fully bare. The most exposed I had probably ever been with anyone.

"Fuck." He whispered, raking his eyes over my body. It came out as more of a growl which sent another fit of shivers down to my toes. I reached out to touch him, but both his hands pinned my arms up high above my head. "Don't move these." He said sternly. I gave him another nod.

I could already feel my dick growing harder if that was even possible. As his hand wrapped around my shaft, my head dipped back in pure pleasure.

"Shit, James..." I murmured in between pants. He picked up his pace, stroking me harder. There was liquid leaking now, and I didn't know if that was supposed to happen or not, but I didn't dare move in fear that he would stop. I didn't want him to stop. It felt far too good.

Something started to build up inside me. I felt as if my entire nether region was about to explode. "J-James I think I'm gunna-" I whispered. He was laying kissed all over my chest and stomach while he stroked me.

My hips began to unintentionally buck from the intensity, and I felt liquid warm squirt out onto my stomach. My vision grew hazy as I came. Both my hands were at each side of me, gripping the sheets with my eyes shut tight.

I don't think I had ever experienced something so fiercely gratifying.

I hadn't even noticed my whole body was shaking from pure ecstasy.

When I did finally open my eyes, James was looking down at me in absolute and unmitigated lust. He leant down, pulling me in for a fiery kiss that left me hard and breathless all over again.

"Open." He whispered, as a finger traced my bottom lips. I let it slide into my mouth, never breaking eye contact with him. One hand went out to grip his bed sheet while he watched me suck his finger like my life depended on it. "Spread your legs." He whispered gently yet firmly into my ear, and I did as I was told. I felt a loss when he pulled his finger out from my mouth, but a whole new experience took over as the same finger started to prod an entirely different hole.

My hips bucked up again from the contact when he slowly slid his finger in. It felt very very different than what I was expecting.

Another finger soon joined in as he worked on loosening me up. There wasn't as much discomfort as I thought their would be, and when he pulled his fingers out of me, I whimpered from the loss.

James had left me so befuddled, I didn't even notice when he leaned over to grab something from his dresser. Once the cool lubricant touched my sensitive hole, my whole body let out another round of shivers.

James slowly started the strenuous process of easing himself into me. I winced slightly from the pain of taking all of him in, but his hand had begun to slowly stroke my cock again and all the incommodious feelings I had once felt, flew out the fucking window.

One hand was wrapped around my left leg, stroking me, while the other was wrapped around my right leg and placed firmly on my stomach. "Just say the word and I'll start moving." He spoke out through gritted teeth. I had only now realized that he was using whatever self control he had left to stay like that inside me.

"Y-you can move." I nodded finally. He slowly pulled himself out, letting out a sharp breath, before pushing himself back in. I was now growing used to how full I felt with him inside me.

It didn't take long before we fell into a blissful rhythm. As one of his stroked went deep, I felt him prod against something that shot jolts of pleasure up through my stomach to the tip of my cock. "Fuck!" I called out, arching my back from its profound feeling of delectation.

James pulled out, and thrust back into me, hitting that same spot that was now making me see stars. My body rerouted into another orgasm as I came again. His thrusts had become far more ravishing. He started to lose the control he had been working so hard to maintain.

His body collapsed into mine, still pounding into me as his breathing became labored against my neck. "I don't think I can hold out much longer, Kil." He whispered to me.

I wasn't sure how to form coherent words, but through my disarranged sentences, the word "come" slipped past my lips.

That was all James needed. His body tensed up immediately. "Killian." He growled out against my body.

He completely engulfed me in his arms, holding my now shaking body as his warm liquid filled me.