love

niq niq POV

when I woke for some reason Anthony was at the bottom of my bed. did he sneak in hear last night. I got out my bed and went into my bathroom and lock the door I turned my shower on while the shower was getting hot I brushed my teeth then I got in the shower for 15min then when I came out Anthony was sitting on my bed he smirk when he saw me. I went straight to my closet door and closed it behind me yes a bitch got a big closet love it . I pick out my two piece swimsuit in my  torque sundress short in the front long in the back I wore my black sandals and my pearls and put my hair in a ponytail.

when I walk out Anthony was dress in some black Levis and a polo shirt with some black Jordan's . how in the hell you get those cloths he came up and look down at me and said I always keep some cloths on me he said and smirk at me. so do you wanna go to my house so I can get my swim trunks sure why not I said we went down stairs and we left. 35min later  we pulled up to his house damn your house is big ass hell for one person he just said this is wear I bring all my hoes my smile just went away very quick then he said your he only one for me I smiled. when we went in it was so beautiful he said you like it ma yeah but I'm gonna need you to go get dress I said he then went up stairs I decided to go and look around when I was looking around I saw that he had an brother man he looked good to 10min later he came down stairs with no shirt on I must look over hard because he called my named a few times damn them Abbas was just so perfect. I see you have a brother I said looking at him his smiled went away fast I walked over to him and asked what's wrong he told me his brother died 2 years ago. I felt so bad for him I him an hug him. I'm so sorry now don't let that get away of you having a nice day with I said .

Anthony POV

me and niq niq been talking a couple days and man do I tell you she is different from the other girls I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend and nigga if you really new me I would have got and quite but I want to wate on this girl. tonight I taking her to go see a jessabelle and when she came out in her outfit was cuite on her she looked sexy ass hell with her long blue hair we went to the movie and  so now we were in the movie she kept jumping and that shit was funny ass hell but I kept her close to me once we were done I drop at home like a getlmen I walk her to her door and then I kissed her man those lips were the so soft she then ask me did I want to come in and I came on in when we went to her room it was pink and blue and very clean she left the room to take a shower.I took it opine myself to get comfortable when she came out she only had on panties and bra damn it was like she was trying to tease a nigga I just look at her then she put her pajamas she then told me to it was a guest room so when I went in there it just didn't feel right so I went into her room and there she was sleeping so I went into her bed and went to sleep. when I woke up I heard the shower water stop when she came out she hurry up and went into her closet and closed the door she finally came out and then i ask her did she wanna got to my house she said yes. we went to my house house and I went upstairs to get my swim trunks and when I came down she ask about my brother Austin and that kinda hurt me because my brother was like an father I never had and somebody had a nerve to kill him so who ever did It i will kill them. once  I told her about him she came over and gave me a hug and then a kiss then we headed to the Beach.