"Look i didn't know that you two would break up but you have to meet the guy today."
She said.

You rolled your eyes,
"Alright, because i promised you."

You went to your room and layed back on the bed. You don't know but you kept on turning on your phone just to see the lockscreen.

Not the lockscreen but the person.

You sighed as another tear fell. You wiped it away as you mumbled,
"I shouldn't cry."

- FEW HOURS LATER -

It was a day date so you just wore striped shirt with a jacket and ripped jeans.

As you were done, you went downstairs and saw your mom,"Where am i going and whom am i going to meet?"

"Where am i going and whom am i going to meet?"

Your mother smiled as she spoke,
"The driver will take you and about the boy? You'll enter and just know whom you are meeting."

You took a long sigh as you walked out of the house. The driver opened the door for you and you got inside.

Thank god the place you are meeting the boy wasn't that far. You got out of the car and entered inside the café.

Your eyes widened as you see the person sitting on the table near the window. You scoffed in disbelief as you look clearly at that person again, Park Jimin.

You were about to call your mom and shout at her for whatever she was doing but then you stopped as you saw Jimin's father came and sat with him.

You noticed someone was waving at you and you narrowed your eyes to see the person better. You then let out a chuckle in disbelief and walked towards the person.

That means Jimin was just there coincidentally.

You sat down infront of that person.

"Well hello to you to Min Y/N."
Jungkook spoke with a smirk.

"Jeon Jungkook."
You said and smirked.

"Why didn't i understand it last night?"
You said as you opened up the menu just so you can order, eat and leave.

"Understand what?"
Jungkook asked innocently.

You averted your eyes from menu to him and raised an eyebrow.
"That why my mother kept bringing your mom to me and why did your mother brought you to introduce. It all makes sense, your mom an my mom is trying to set us up."

Jungkook let out a chuckle,
"Yeah i figured it out a long time ago but i didn't know she would choose you."

You raised your eyebrow in confusion,
"Long time? What do you mean?"