Part 16

PAVEL OLEG

Fuhh baru touch down at Malaysia,my butt hurt sitting to long inside that stupid plane,I can just using my own plane but because I hurt Alan..dad grounded me from using his freaking plane shit!.

Pavel take his fhone ringing to someone,

"so did u manage to take a photo of her?".
"sorry bosku I didn't manage to take a photo of her".Keith.
"Fuck keith its just a simple job!".
"Sorry bos😅,gotta go chau".
tut!
"Hello!"
"Keith!!".

Fuck did he just shut me fhone call?
geezz what wrong with him,nevermind I know the company name..I better rush there after cek in.

Sampai di Victoro group company guna waze seja,Pavel waiting inside the car sambil tengok jam its almost lunch hour.
He park di bahu jalan seja then turun menuju ke arah bangunan Victoro,As he walk menuju ke lift pun tebuka baru dia mau masuk ada pula satu ppuan senyum senyum picit telepon tidak lagi tgk jalan.

What wrong whit this zombie gadget?!biatch!.No room to reverse haiss move forward is the only way.Move forward sajalah peduli dia.

Terjatuh tu perempuan depan Pavel

"Hey moron!mana kau simpan tu mata?!".Marah tu women😏.

"Bitch,you the one who has to be blamed,you keep playing your fhone,I try hard to get back until theres no room for me to move behind,so the only way is to move forward".😏

Bising sudah ni perempuan....sambil I help to make her stand again I ask about Viveca Vuitton,suddenly her face change macam sy bunuh 7 keturunan keluarga dia saja,mau cepat2 seja dia jalan pun macam apa saja..Aik??Im blurr....Gosh! takan dia Veca?!.shit!

Pavel pun mengekori Veca dari belakang as Veca friend Lisa, drive a car sambut Veca di main entrance.Pavel jaga jarak between his car and Lisa's car supaya nda ketara ..as they reach their destination at a very fancy restaurant pula

as they reach their destination at a very fancy restaurant pula

are they celebrating something??...yes its Veca birthday!!..patutla ramai colleagues satu department account bha...they all patak2 belanja si Veca..Pavel pilih tempat duduk di pisuk pisuk sambil oder simple lunch set seja,cause his main purpose is to stalk  that women weither she is Veca or not.
Afterr everyone eats then a purple fondant cake appears they sang a birthday song.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Viveca Vuitton~
Happy Birthday to you.blow the candle oppss before that make a wish!

Terbatuk si Pavel,dia tengok seja si Veca.

So that cute women is Veca😏
GOTCHA😊😊.Now im just waiting for the right time to approach her😏😏

Veca was going somewhere its a sign that Pavel can approach her...She going to washroom after that she went out...then suddenly..

"so you are Viveca Vuitton😏".