chapter 6

as I finished I went back to look for levi and he was in the kitchen making food.

I walked slowly up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.

"what you cooking there?"

I saw levi's lips curled up in a smile and a small chuckle came out from his mouth. "breakfast what else silly?"

"I know its breakfast! but what are you cooking exactly?"

"oh, im cooking grilled cheese, with side beacon and bread"

I smiled and drooled a little,

"mmmm~ that sounds so good"

He even smiled a bit more than usual that made me shiver a little in happiness.

"yeah, go make the table while I finish"

"yes sir!" I hurried to place a blanket over the table and two plates in the table.

At the time I was done making the table, I moved my head to see levi and he was bringing the grilled cheese from the pan to the plate.

I stared at the grell cheese and drooled more, it smelled so good. and I mean cmon levi could cook? who knew!?

He placed his hand on it and lifted it up to my lips "open up. and say ahh~"

as I heard him my cheeks grew a bright crimson red color. I did as he aksed opened my mouth wide and closed it when ge placed a speck of the food there.

he smiled and ate his side and I ate mines. The food he cooked was delicious. really I swear I could just mmmmmmm~~~~~

***

After we were finished eating I stood up and cleaned up all. washed the dishes. fold the kitchen blanket. you know house wife work.

Anyways by the time I was done with all the table cleaning chores

Levi went to the couch letting himself fall in it, letting out a deep sigh. "I'm tired Eren... "

'eh? tired? of what?' I thought to myself, walking over to him to bend down on my knees. "then please heichou enjoy this..." I said before placing my hands on his boots and pulling them off gently and placing them down. my hands softly placed in his delicate small feet rubbing them slowly.

"hmm...." a soft moan escaped out of Levi's lips while I caressed his soft feet, "heichou does it feel good...?" I asked softly putting a bit of more pressure in his ankles moving my hands up to his legs and squeezing them softly hearing his pleasure moans well. they kinda turn me on ok? I mean everything from heichou turns me on. I mean uhhh what? ha... ha... ehh...

Anywhoo~

I slowly got tight in my pants groaning softly. "h-heichou..." I said looking up at him and cought his gaze into my eyes.

"I-im... uh... hard..." I said groaning softly. Levi stared at me for a second before rubbing my hair out of place. "damn brat do you think I wanna dot this?" he said along with his cold tempered tone.

I blush softly and pout whining.  "pleaseee heichou! just for a couple of minutes! please pay attention to me! heichouuuuuuu~"

levi rolled his eyes and sat on my lap rubbing his ass in my crotch. I blushed deeply staring into his blye grayish hot eyes. ba-dump I had a masive boner. please dont say titan boner we titans dont have DICKS ¤×¤ I purred into Levi's ear and licmed it rusting my hips back and forth in sync with Levi's moves around my crotch

"heichou it needs attention too" I asked pouting.  Levi groaned and moved his hands to my pants unbuckling them. his soft hand- OW! GOD DAMMIT SOFT HANDS THAT JUST GRASPED MY COCK!  I whined at the feeling and moved my hips up stroking myself in his hand moaning softly. "heichou..."

levi smirked and moved his hand in sync with my pelvic thrusts in his hand making myself grew in much pleasure. I blushed way red and closed my eyes bitting my bottom lip