chapter 4

~several hours later

  7:13pm~

Levi was in his office doing his paperwork as i pressumed.

I walked out of the head quarters and got to the stables.

there I got into my horse name Clyde

and no... that is not Jean.

"well a little night walk would do us good to both."

i said and made the horse walk out of the stables but then Levi came walking over to me.

"ahem... and where do you think your going...?"

he asks, his face with no emotion but sharp as ever.

I actually got a bit scared. since... well he can do a lot of stuff.

"well... uh... I was taking Clyde out for a little walk"

'actually i want to go to the river...'

Suddenly Levi got into my horse

"lets go together"

"w-wait what?!"

i said a bit panicked

"go mush"

he had hit the horse butt or so and it started ridding.

I almost fell off but hold on tight.

I was a bit nerveous tho. Levi was actually holding me. his arms tight around my stomach and his body close to mine.

'what kind of feeling is this dammit...'

As we got into the forest there where some kind of flowers I never seen...

I saw levis face that was smiling.

"this flowers, are the ones that I gave petra." he said.

"o-oh really...?" I kinda started to feel left out after what he just said.

"yeah, when i gave her the flowers she always smiled so brightly"

I stopped talking, my face grew with no emotion at all and we got to the river. I jumped down from my horse and let him eat and drink water.

"where are you go-"

"someplace"

I started walking away from him. for somehow I didnt want to be close to him now. Of all this Petra talk and whatever.

I went inside the forest once again and saw the blue lilies. I remember them.

"..."

'the lilies that I always brought mom...'

I stood up and heard levi walking

"oi! Eren!"

I walked away again and got to the horse and hop on and levi got up as well.

"hey, are you gonna talk to me or what?" He asked and I didnt say anything and just started running the horse till we got to HQ.

He hopped down the horse as I did as well and walked him into the stables, then I went out and Levi was still there with his arms crossed.

I ignored him and went past by him.

But he suddenly yanked me by my arm and pushed me to the stall wall and I grunted

"n-ngh..! what the hell!?"

"what the hell is what im supposed to say! who the hell do you think you are to ignore me!?"