Claire

(Up above is Claire)  So, I guess you wanna hear the story huh? About the lonely boy and average girl who fell in love, though they were different in many ways they were so...alike. I guess I'll start with myself, my name is Claire Marie Land. The only daughter of the most important company in America, though many family's company made me " popular " I was lonely. I have never had a friend, except my imaginary ones. Though I don't have any friends I think of it this way, if people don't care enough to befriend me why should I try?  Anyway my dream is to play the piano, though I never have time to practice to play, having studies. Not school studies bringing up the family company studies, meaning random strangers teaching me business stuff. Speaking of school school starts in soon, and I still haven't met anyone in this city. You're probably thinking ' dude bruh you lived there all your life .. right? 🤔🤙'  no, we move  every year so even if I did so happen to make friends I'd only know them for a year. Yep my life is... Unique.
     I sigh shutting my journal and stretch in my chair. The orange curtains drawn back revealing the vibrant orange sun on a August afternoon, I get up heading toward the balcony opening the white wooden doors. A light breeze flowing through my light brown hair, I step to the edge veiwing the field of flowers of all colors. Bright oranges to dark blues, I look up at the painted sky, the pink blending with the bright yellow. The birds soring through the sky, squirrels chasing each other into the tree's. 
      " Claire!" Shouted an angered voice from downstairs, destroying my peace.
       " Coming!!" I yelling closing the doors to the balcony. Rushing down the marble stairs looking at my angered step father.
       " Where is it?" He asked
        " What do you mean?"
        " Don't act stupid you know what I'm talking about, my paperwork." He asked more irritated loosing patience.
         " I don't-" I was cut off by his yelling, he'd never believe me even if I was telling the truth.
         " Now go think about what you have done in your room." He finished his lecture rubbing his temples. As I walked up the stairs I spotted my little brother burning some paper in the fireplace, he stuck his tongue out at me. I glared at the 11 year old, getting to the top of the staircase, I went to my room a fell on my bed. This is usually what happens I get in trouble for what my brother does, and he slowly gets more and more spoiled. I thought as I drifted into a deep sleep. 

Thank you so much for reading this it means a lot!!!  Dont forget to vote and comment! 😊