Weird fuzzy feeling

Twas a normal day on the Octopod and kwazii was telling the veggimals one of his pirate stories as peso watched chuckling "honestly kwazii i hardly believe any of your stories" the pirate huffed as he looked away "not like i was tellin' you anyway" he yowled softly in resentment, peso giggled softly "oh kwazii i was only joking" he smiled and chuckled as he curled his tail in slightly looking away, kwazii always felt this weird fuzzy feeling whenever peso smiled or laughed, today he was going to ask prof inkling about it but right now he'll just enjoy peso's presence "by the way peso i'v had this itch in the back of me ear for a while now can ye check it out?" peso nodded and walked over to inspect my ear, for some reason my face felt hot when he came close "aha!" i jumped a bit at the sudden noise as peso pulled out a tiny crab "it probably got into the Octopod when the Octohatch was stuck open" he chuckled and set the crab in a small glass jar with breathing holes "there you go little guy!" he smiled, that fuzzy feeling came back as i saw his smile "your so kind peso...." he looked at me and smiled softly "you are to kwazii you just don't show it as much" i chuckled, he was right i don't usually open up to most people but...peso was easier to talk to, peso was his best friend and didn't hesitate to tell him how he felt most times......i say most because on some occasions kwazii couldn't tell peso how he felt....like when he was sad or other times i won't name "your much better at it than me peso" peso blushed and looked away "aw kwazii, your making me blush!" he giggled "i better go set this little guy back into the ocean" i nodded and watched him waddle off, once he was gone i left to find prof inkling....if only i knew what this fuzzy feeling was.....