"That doesn't surprise me Harry, I've known her for a long time and she's pretty bossy." Sam chuckles. "It seems as though the cougar has found her cub."

"Dear lord Sam. Seriously?"

The visuals she's painted are hilarious, but I'm trying not to laugh.

"Just so you know, it was an equal match."

I say and wink flirtatiously at Harry. He blushes, probably replaying our encounter in his mind the same way I am.

"Anyone up for some more dancing...drinks?"

Once again, he tries to deflect the attention off us. But of course Louis can't let it go until he makes one more sarcastic remark.

"The last time you two danced together, didn't you end up missing for over an hour while she gave you...?"

"Don't finish that sentence Tomlinson!"

Harry says shaking his head in annoyance. While Niall seems eager to change the topic as well.

"Hey Sam, are you ready for more dancing?"

Taking advantage of their only escape route from this conversation, the boys grab our hands and drag us back to the dance floor. Louis and Liam follow closely behind and quickly find dance partners of their own.

For two hours we dance, sweat dripping from our pores. There's not a moment we separate, our bodies meshed and hands roaming. Every so often I glance over at Sam to see her dancing closely with Niall. Completely captivated by each other, they make a stunning couple whom I would be jealous of if I was alone tonight.

It's 1:30 and I'm starting to get sleepy, it's been a long week and my evening with Harry has expended most of my energy. After I yawn several times, he decides it's time to get me home, so he runs off to find Niall.

*** (Harry's POV)***

"Hey mate, do you mind making sure Sam gets home safely? Willow and I are exhausted, I think we're gonna take off."

"Of course I'll take care of her. I absolutely adore her, she's amazing. I want you to know that I'm happy for you. I thought that hanging with Willow was gonna be a quick birthday hookup. I should've known better, that's not your style. Anyway, you seem completely enamored with each other. I don't think I've ever seen you like this. You care about her, don't you Haz?"

"Yeah I really do. I don't know what it is, but I feel this intense emotional connection with her, I can't explain it. I'm just happy."

He gives me an older brotherly hug and a ruffle of my hair.

"That's great, you deserve to be happy. Get her home and I'll do my best damage control. We'll keep it quiet; it'll give you a chance to spend some time alone before the paps catch wind of her."

"Thanks mate, I appreciate that."

I place my hand on Niall's shoulder showing gratitude for his friendship.

"Goodnight."

*** (Willow's POV)***

Harry and I make individual exits from the club to prevent causing a scene outside. He insists on driving me home, and him behind the wheel of the Corvette makes the car look even hotter.

He laces his fingers with mine while the radio quietly plays a song that I'm not at all paying attention to. We really aren't speaking much; we don't have to. Harry and I are radiating so much passionate energy that we can communicate without spoken word.