Part 2

~Time skip after school~

"Okay, so Sis what did you want to talk about?" I said walking through the door, (F/N1) and (F/N2) went to their parent's house.

"Come with me." She said walking upstairs avoiding eye contact. Okay, something is up... following her she walked to our parent's room and then to the closet? This is not normal for her... She showed me a light (F/C) triangular necklace on some midnight black lace.

"You know my birthday was last month," I said.

"I know, but did you ever wonder why your birthmark is the same on your hands, feet, and forehead?" She said while grabbing a yin-yang necklace on black silk.

"Yeah... Wait... Does this have to do with (F/N1) and (B/N) hiding this morning when I got too hyper?" I asked raising my eyebrow, (S/N) nodded her head.

"This is yours..." She said handing me the (F/C) necklace. "Okay... This is going to be weird for you, but I need you to stay calm and concentrated, I will tell you sooner or later..." She said still avoiding eye contact.

"You know it is rude to not to look at someone when you are talking to them, right?" I said smirking,

"You will never change will you, and please don't." She sighed.

Okay, (S/N) is defiantly hiding something... but what?

"GUYS I AM HOME!!!" (B/N) yelled, oh! (B/N) is home from elementary! Running downstairs,

I yelled, "Hi (B/N)!" He smiled, he is so sweet and kind. He is my little cinnamon roll! I gave (B/N) a giant bear hug.

"(N/N) to tight!" He giggled, "Fine... meanie." I gave him a sad kitty cat eyes.

"NOOOO! NOT THE SAD KITTY CAT EYES!" He said hugging me REALLY tight! I giggled and hugged back I also realized, I am a bit sensitive to loud noises.

"(Y/N) you okay?" He asked,

"Yeah just a headache," I responded.

(B/N) immediately picked me up and carried me to my (F/C) color scheme room, putting me on my (F/C) bed and tucked me in. He is way too kind sometimes. " (B/N) it is just a headache... where did you go?" I said, then (B/N) came in with soup and cough medicine. "(B/N) I don't need this thank you though." I said laughing, then he shoved the medicine in my mouth and my gag reflexes caused me to spit it out at (B/N) face "YUCK! THAT IS DISGUSTING!" I shouted!

"Don't worry it will be over soon." (B/N) said rubbing my head, it was nice, and I felt like I was purring then (S/N) came in.

"Hey, guys um... we need to head downstairs..." She said leaving me and (B/N) to stare at each other in confusion. I did not know what to say so I nodded my head and when downstairs, (B/N) following shortly. But what I did not expect was that the fact there was a skeleton...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe! Fun fact: This was going to be one of my OC Lilac x Ink book... But I changed it instead! Should I write a Story with my OC's in it? If so is it okay to have been an Ink x Lilac one? And yes I am an Ink Sans fangirl, but I am NOT going to kill people! I mean how? How can you kill someone on the internet? ya cant... BYE, MY DREAMKEEPERS!~