Chapter 2

I hopped out of the car. Waving Nancy goodbye. A few kids stood around the lot. Kinda looking at me as I walked by. I didnt care I was to in a good mood.

"Hey there." I screeched to a stop as a dark haired girl stopped in front of me. Her smile was sweet. She had black hair and blue eyes. She was gorgeous and it actually made me suprise. She looks like a model.

"Um hi." I said. I didnt suspect to meet anyone. I didnt want too. The stuff from the past year made me only trust one person,nancy.

"The names Liz. Senior President. I came to welcome you." She handed me a packet of papers.

"Your basic information sheets,schedule. The school is small so you shouldnt get lost." She smiled. I thanked her and looked over my classes. I didnt even care I got workshop, I was just happy to be here.

"Wow, I never felt someone so excited" She laughed. I noticed her hand was on mine.

"What?" I asked. She snatched her hand away.

"Sorry. " She said embarrassed. " We have alot of classes together. Except lunch period." She frowned.

"Im sure Ill be fine." I stepped back a bit. I guess she noticed I was uncomfortable and laughed a bit.

"Dont be tense. Im sorry, im just a little weird. We are gonna be great friends" She smiled.
   "Who is gonna be friends with you teethy?" A girl scoffed as she walked by. I frowned at her.
  "Shut up furball" She hissed. The blonde girl stopped in her tracks. She tensed and spun around.
   "Do you need me to put you six feet under?" The blonde girl came up.
  " What are you gonna do lydia, you cant touch me" Liz teased. Lydia literally growled and wipped herself back around. Smacking liz with her hair.      Maybe highschool wasnt going to be as glamorus as I saw it in the TV.
      "You have a phone?" Liz asked.
    "Um no." I said. Nancy allowed no phones. Me even going to school was a risk. A risk I was willing to take.