Chapter 1

It was a boring day at school for Isaiah Fang. Math, Science, English, normal middle school stuff. But he didn't focus on it... his mind wondered. History is boring, he thought. He had started a Martial Arts class that he goes to 3 days a week. When he first started he met a purple belt named Bella Scails. At first, he thought she was weird... but after a couple of months, he began to like her. He memorized everything about her. Her long brown hair that for martial arts is always pulled into a ponytail, her bright blue eyes with a ring of gold around the pupil, how she always smiled around Jack Light, and how she always messes with him when he was a brat to her. Whenever he saw her he had hope that he could love.

"ISAIAH FANG!" His teacher yelled snapping him out of his daze. "You need to pay attention!" Isaiah just rolled his eyes and stared out the window. Whenever he thought about Bella... something inside him wants to come out... and he knows exactly what it is... his dark side... his family secret... the curse from a werewolf. 

"Isaiah?" his best friend Alexander Rave tapped his shoulder while whispering. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah... Just thinking of something."

"What is it the mysterious girl you fell for?"

"Maybe..."

"So who is she?"

"Just a girl who is nice and kind"

"Does she go to our school?"

"No... she is a couple years older..."

"a 16 year old!"

"Shush!" Isaiah covered his mouth while the teacher wasn't looking. Good thing we sit in the back of the class, Isaiah thought. "Yes she is 16... well turning 16 in a couple of months."

"Wow..." He shook his head. "Does she feel the same way?"

"I don't even know.." Isaiah looked at the teacher who was looking right at him then wrote on a peice of paper. Great... Detention... Again