Trouble

Hello my name is Akeri Horonata

 I have a Black hair and sexy body that every men's dreamed. I am long legged and waist length that make your mouth's gape.

I have a strange ability that I only released it at night.

I study at L.A university and I have to maintain my grades to pursue my scholarship.

Yet they didn't know that I am evil.

It is difficult for me to be alone in the world. My parents left when I was in 11 years old.I do not know what happen to them? Maybe, they died already or they've abroad and abandoned me.That's what I always think once I missed them? Once I am longing for their love and comfort?I'll just put my head to my knee and cry.Yet, I am lucky enough because I have my best friends that willing to help in times of my necessity. That's why I learn to fight and of course to defend myself in my enemies.

We had a group that lead by me. I developed this with my colleagues and ~ 

"kring kriing!!" *phone's ringing*

"hello akemi?" * I answered*

"who ah! Thank God you answer it  we had been calling you many times"

"Why? Trouble?"  * I added*

"What else has changed?" * she defended"

"We need your help we can't do this without you"* she added*

"of course I am your leader,remember? * I defended*

"where?"

At the warehouse of Alpha Z under the bridge,hurry up! * She commanded*

Please vote and comment for my next update.

                       xxfattysexyxx