"Oh god. I think I'd rather not know. But Louis! We're going to dinner in three hours and I don't know what to wear.. How should I wear my hair?" I started freaking out again.

"Chill out. I have a plan." Lou said with a twinkle in his eye. He pressed a dial on his phone and held it to his ear. "Lou? Yeah, hey, can you come up to my room? It's an emergency. Yeah, I'll tell Harry to take care of Lux. Thanks." He hung up and grinned at me in victory.

"Lou Teasdale?" I questioned, remembering meeting her at their concert the other day. Louis nodded and grabbed my wheelchair and pushed me into the living room. Leaving me there, he went back to my room. A few minutes later he came back, his arms full of the clothes from my suitcase. He set about organizing them on the couch.

"Where is he taking you?" Louis paused to eye me.

"The hotel restaurant. Hey, Lou, are you sure you have a girlfriend?" I teased.

"Shut up. Do you want my help or not?" He glared mockingly at me.

"Sorry, sorry, I want your help!" I laughed just as the hotel doorbell rang. Louis practically pranced over to open it, revealing the pretty blonde.

"What's the emergency?" Lou asked.

"Brooklyn has a date in three hours with her boyfriend. It's her first date, well to her it is." Louis tried to explain. "But I'm going out with Zayn. Bye, have fun!"

"Uh, bye?" I barely got out before he was gone.

"Alright, date? With Niall? Goodness gracious, we need to get you ready! Louis put these off to the side and I actually agree with his outfit choice, it's cute!" Lou rambled as she fumbled through the clothes. Eventually, she decided on white shorts and a blue flowy shirt that looked extremely well on me. She then led me into the bathroom and set up a stool. "Niall won't know what hit him.

*******Niall POV******

"One moment!" Brooklyn's voice rang through the hotel door. I leaned against the doorframe and took a deep breath. Were the flowers too much? Nah, they would make her smile. Flowers always made her smile. I shifted them in my hands and waited for the door to open.

"Hi, Niall! Have fun! Bye!" Lou Teasdale opened the door and gave me a thumb's up before practically running away. I glanced into the room and saw Brook rolling herself towards me. She looked absolutely breathtaking. The blue in her shirt brought out the deep ocean blue in her eyes. Her hair cascaded down past her shoulders, wavy and the way I loved it. She had a bit of make-up on, but nothing absolutely crazy. It accented her already beautiful features. I think I might have forgotten how to breathe.

"Uh, yeah, sorry, wish I didn't have to be in this thing today. Just one more day til I get crutches!" She blubbered and I grinned, knowing she always had word vomit when she got nervous.

"These are for you," I handed her the blue violets. Brook blushed furiously while taking them.

"Thanks, that's really sweet. Let me put them in the kitchen." Brook smiled once more at me before wheeling herself to another room. I followed along and watched as she placed them in a vase. I noticed the faint smile on her lips.

"Ready?" I questioned. She nodded once and I got behind her so I could start pushing. 

******

"Thank you for taking me out tonight. I had fun. It was a good first date." Brook said, smiling at me as we stood at her and Louis' hotel door. "But can I ask you.. What was our actual first date like?"

Her question caught me off guard a bit. I thought back to the first time I had asked her out. "Uh, it was perfect. Other than Lou practically stalking us the entire time." 

"He would do that." She laughed. "Maybe.. Maybe tomorrow we could talk and you could tell me all about it?" 

"I'd like that." My heart jumped at her words. 

"Well, see you tomorrow, then." Brook looked at me as if wanting to say something more. I hesitated for a second before deciding to just ask.

"Can.. May I kiss you?"

"Yes." She breathed out with a hint of a smile tinting her features.