Crazy romance stuff #2

Hi

Recap; SuKor jealous on RagLak... Lakshya tries to explain Surya how to romance n Ragya explains Chakoriya to be more friendlier.

Chakoriya; I don't like cooking I'm not gud in it n u Ragya he never asked anything from U still u r cooking for him nonstop y?!.

Ragya; I like to serve him. He is so cute when I feed him he was like aww...

Chakoriya; what u fed him! U fed Prince Lakshya he eats from ur hands?!.

Ragya nods. Haan! After so many days I will feed him again.

Chakoriya - she feeds him n me I haven't made a chai for him yet! Uff I'm bad wife! -.

Surya; u better tell me how I can make ur sister fall for me! I mean I know she loves well that is hopefully that what she meant the night of the banquet... but yet she hasn't admit it.

Lakshya; hein?! What?!.

Surya; woh Chakoriya slapped the Prince Ratan!

Lakshya widen his eyes. What y?!.

Surya; bcz of U?! This Ratan got louder n he misbehaves with the Princess Chakoriya...

Lakshya smiles he understood. She is quite fast with her hand.

Surya; haan she is but she... Arrey she is a woman y she can't be some romantic?!. I hate it to be fooled by her. I asked her to make a chai for me. She gave me an empty cup!

Lakshya laughs hahahaha

Ragini; U did what?! u gave Prince Surya an empty cup?! Hahah...

SuKor; u r laughing! I'm crying!

Lakshya; hmm ur sister slowly but effectively changed me by her small gestures. Y don't u just try to make a step toward her?!.

Surya; like what?!. I already did but she ignores me!

Chakoriya; he steal a kiss from me while I was sleeping.

Ragya; haaw 😱🤭. Means u were awake na?!. U pretend to be sleeping!

Lakshya; Princes never to like that!

Surya rolls his eyes. Haan I know but ur sis is different so I behave differently with her!

Chakoriya; haan I'm different but not like that he can do what he wants to do without my permission!

Ragya; u tease him first u have to accept ur fault.

Chakoriya; I didn't! He was ready to leave me for U! I mean for ur bidhai {gud bye} he was ready to carry ur doli.

Ragya; haan I know I stopped him.

Lakshya; I know u love ur sister a lot n now I'm there to love her. So u have to love ur wife now unconditionally!.

Surya; hmm 🤔 but how?! She never let me do anything n if I do something she glares at me.

A knock on the door made them to stop taking abt their topic.

Surya; come in.

A servant opens the door. Prince Surya n Prince Lakshya. The food is ready we r serving it!

Lakshya n Surya nods. They follows the servant.

Ragya serves the food to everyone n sat next to Lakshya, Who could witness the cold side of KN...

His anger boils. Ragya saw that she places her hand on his thigh. She starts to feed him with her hand.

Lakshya smiles. He eats from her hands. SuKor were watching them...

Chakoriya whispers to Surya. Isn't it too much. Surya; I want too! Tonight u r going to be mine. The food stick in her throat. Ragya; Prince Surya give her water...! Surya frightens he filled the glass with water n made her drink.

Ragya glare at him. Lakshya pulls her shawl... Ragya; what?!. Lakshya... aaah he opens his mouth n she feeds him further...

They were all in their respective chambers. Surya was sure abt his words but unsure abt her reactions.

Lakshya had given his Princess the gown. She comes out wearing it...

Lakshya; I said it will look only good on U

Lakshya; I said it will look only good on U... Ragya blushes she was his from the first night... 🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Surya was waiting for her but she didn't come. What is taking so much time?! She just has to wear the gown! Just then he hears the door...

 What is taking so much time?! She just has to wear the gown! Just then he hears the door

Chakoriya come in. Surya was lost he looks at her open mouth... Chakoriya comes near... she looked at him. She closes his mouth but not with her hand but with her lips... she seals his lips with hers... Surya reciprocates to her what she didn't knew was the energy which was in him...

Surya lifts her in his embrace... he places her on their bed...

Chakoriya looks at him. Prince Surya think wise what u r going to do next?!.

Surya smiles. He kisses her lips with passion that she clutches on him... he kisses her neck n nuzzles her shoulder. He kisses her earlobe... Chakoriya giggles.... Surya...!

Chakoriya shocks abt her sound moan...
Surya made more n she starts to accept n enjoy it..🙈🙈🙈🙈...

______
Sorry for short update

Please comment and vote