Prolouge (Chapter 1)

Hi

This is my 100th story on Wattpad I'm releasing ❤️. Thank u to all of U for encouragement 😘😘😘😘.

This is another collaboration don't know if u will like but please forgive my mistakes with prologue I'm not gud in it or with epilogues but still I try my best.

This story is a historical love around the 1860 or so before the separation etc... I don't want to drag much in this.
Raja = Prince
Rani = Princess
Maharaja Saab/Badshaah = King
Maharani Sahibaan / Malka = Queen
________________________________

A big castle is shown

(Faiz Mahal located in Pakistan Khairpur)

The story starts with the cry of a baby... a new born Baby...

A maid in her 50is comes out holding the new life in her hand with a sad face expression... The King KN Rajvanshi looked at it... is it a boy or a girl?

The maid; A girl...
KN; No! I wanted a son!
The maid frighten. Maharaja Saab u have a son Raja Surya he will proceed ur name n power... this little girl she won't harm U!
KN; Surya is my pride my Shine but this is my shadow my nemesis... Where is my Wife?.

The maid took the baby close to her... I'm sorry Maharaja Saab but Maharani Sahibaan is no more... she dies giving her birth.
KN; Nahi!!! {No}! She is cured... took the life of her mother! She will never be a Royal one... she throw her away..

The maid; No Maharaja Saab... Malka took my word that nothing should happen to her.. she is ur blood.

A small hand of a 4 years old boy reached the Maid. Give me Rani! I will care for her!

KN; Raja Surya she is the reason of ur mother's death... she come into the world n took her life.

Surya; Raja Saab she is my sister Rani Ragya... Maa said if the new born will be a girl we should call her Ragya...

Surya my shining Sun... Ragya my night gloss
Surya the form Suraj = Sun
Ragya the form of Ragini = Night / Moon...

Surya; Rani Ragya u r precious...
KN; she is misfortune... Raja Surya... she is misfortune.

Surya didn't care abt his father's words but many people of their castle were coursing her the subservient was allowed to taunt her... being a baby she doesn't know what the people were talking abt her but the Surya and the maid took full care of the small Ragya...

In the same area was another big castle

(Amber Fort located in India Rajesthan)

This side of the story doesn't start with a cry but with a laugh! A laugh of a baby... a new born baby girl...

She is just a few days old but she has filled the castle with happiness... despite of the fact that her mother died too after giving her birth... she was still loved by her father DP Maheshwari.

A maid come. Maharaja Saab... Raja Lakshya doesn't want to eat... he wants to be fed by his mothers hands.

DP; y is he not understanding she won't come back she left this precious girl with us. My Rani Chakoriya... Say him I'm calling him I will feed him.

The maid went n comeback with Raja Lakshya.

Lakshya; Raja Saab where is my Mother where is Malka {Queen}.

DP; Raja Lakshya she is no more... u know that very well please come n have some food... or else u will get ill! What will I answer ur mother if something happens to U?!

Lakshya; it all happens bcz of her... I hate her! She is not a Rani... I don't want her to be called Rani... she is misfortune she killed my mother... she is a murderer.

DP; Lakshya!!! He stood up in anger! Not another word against her or else I will forget that u r a Raja!

Lakshya ur aim should be protect her not to destroy her.

Chakoriya will surly fly high I know that

Lakshya the form of Laksh = Aim
Chakoriya the form of Chakor =bird {enamoured with the moon Chandu ji...}

Time passed but Lakshya never could love his sister...

Neither could KN love his daughter....

Royals always marriage under each other n those two families r well known for their hate friendship....

how will a marriage happen n what price will this marriage take from each of them?...

________________________________

So that was the small start if u like to read more I will surely update by the next weekend!

I will end soon I love my Wife as only 4 chapters a left n I'm a rowdy almost the same amount of Chapters r left!

See ya

Please comment and vote if u like the start