Chapter 6- Future Telling Instructor

Your POV

ihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking at my phone in horror as I saw myself sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder. It is the worst picture of me yet! Not because of my, awesome, face. It's because I was sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder.

"You've only seen that now?" Saeyoung asked as I nodded. I plopped down the sand and stared into the ocean.

"Y'know, (Y/N)... That necklace looks special" the instructor said as I looked down at my blue necklace.

"What?" I asked her as she smiled.

"I never knew a highschool student will find a rare item. Legend says that during the Korean war, a god gave 1 necklace each to a warrior on both sides to give luck. But the other side decided to use its powers for evil stuff so... One necklace causes bad luck... And the other causes good luck. Fortunately, the good necklace chose you" the instructor smiled at me as I looked down at the necklace and smiled.

"It's quite a beauty" I said and she nodded.

"It is, is't it?" she smiled and guggled.

"Oh wait! Do you two wanna know your futures? I can do it for free since one of you possess a very, VERY special gift from a literal GOD" she said with sparkling eyes.

"Is it legit though?" Saeyoung said with crossed arms. She just nodded and took my hand.

"Follow me to my tent" she said and basically dragged me to her tent. Saeyoung just followed. We arrived and she finally let me go. I groaned and looked around with wide eyes. There were so many liquid stuff, books, plants in bottles, etc.

"Sit infront of me, young ones" she purred as Saeyoung and I hesitantly sat down infront of her. She brought in a shining, glowing and remarkably bright ball.

"This... This is-" I was cut off.

"Legit? Yes. This is a legit magic ball. I may be counted as lying but I could assure you that this is real" she giggled and sat down infront of us.

"Now let's see... Well, I see that Saeyoung will find a girl with long brown hair and hazel brown eyes... She will be THE ONE. (Y/N)? Your man will dye his hair... alot. He looked beloved by alot of people. He's very cute too~" the instructor explained as Saeyoung and I looked at each other and back at her.

"This man though.... He will bring both fortune and unluckiness in your life. It's better if you stay away from him" She said with furrowed eyebrows. I looked at her with an intense stare.

"Do you know his name?" I asked and she looked at me with a smirk.

"If I tell you, it won't be fun now, will it?"

~•~•~•~

We were walking back to our tents as I sighed. A man can bring both good and bad? Really? I didn't think of that. Hopefully I won't meet hi-

T H U D

I bumped into something... Or someone when I was walking and fell on my bum.

"Ow" I whispered and saw a hand infront of me.

"I'm t-t-terribly s-sorry!" a male voice said. I looked up and saw a man with brown hair with a blonde streak and dark chocolate eyes.

"It's okay" I said and took his hand. He shakily helped me stand up as I brushed myself.

"You should really be careful sometimes. Then again, I zoned out so it's partially my fault. I'm sorry" I said while looking at him. He turned pink and shook his hands and head.

"D-don't say sorry! A-a-anyways, my name is.. Uhm... K-Kang D-D-Daehwi" he stuttered as I smiled.

"Did you hesitated?" I giggled slightly while raising an eyebrow.

"I-I'm just really n-n-nervous when I'm a-around you..." he said shyly. To be honest, I found this cute.

"Nice to meet you, Daehwi. I'm (L/N)(Y/N)" I smiled brightly. His legs look like they were about to give up as he sighed.

"I-I need to g-g-go! L-let's meet a-again, (Y/N)-ssi!" he exclaimed and ran off. What a cute and shy guy.

I smiled slightly and continued walking back to my tent, stopping infront of it. I took a look at my phone and searched about this necklace.

"The 행은 먹거리.... So it does exist" I sighed and looked at the moon outside my tent. I went out again, only to find a silhouette.

"Who are yo-" the silhouette turned around to see something..... Wait... It's more like a someone.

"Taehyung? Why are you... Cryi-" Just then, as if on cue, we heard a howl. i turned around to look but nothing was beyond the woods. I didn't see anything behind trees whatsoever. I fixed my glasses

"Weird.... Where was that howl from... Anyways, why were you crying Tae-" I was cut off when I turned around and saw no one.

"-hyung...." I finished and sighed.

"I swear, today is a really weird day" I said and crawled inside my tent then sleep.

Well.... I tried to sleep. I did but I just ended up being carried. I woke up in a jolt as I hold onto that something that took me. It was running really fast that the wind was slapping my face.

"W-WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" I shouted as my glasses flew away. Shit.

I am being kidnapped by something, I am being taken to who knows where... And I lost my glasses.....

"Oh come on... Now I don't even have proper vision" I groaned. The thing that took me seemed to be irritated and knocked me out unconcious...

Fuck.

I'm dead meat.