Chapter 3- Dramatically

Your POV

"Tch. Nerd"

"Be quiet. I'm trying to study"

"So? I do what I want"

"Then go make out with your sluts"

"Don't call them that"

"Ahem... 'So? I do what I want'" I said as I packed my books and left him fuming in anger. I may BE shy and all, but it was just a mask to cover my overly confident side. I don't like that side one bit.

It was now PE time. I went into the locler room to change my uniform and on the way, I saw Los Cinco Ángeles. Meaning, The Five Angels. Their group is called that because they are as beautiful as an angel. I have to admit that they INDEED look beautiful but they are pure EVIL! Their personality is rotten, their voices sounds horribly high, their make up is incredibly thick, their hair is probably swimming with dandruff because of so much conditioner, their watermelons bounce and their ginormous lumps from behind sways from side to side as they catwalk across the halls with their black heel shoes.

"Good morning, baby boy~" their leader, Yunjae, purred as she clings onto none other than Kim Taehyung.

"Good morning, my lovely noona~" Taehyung purred back as her friends sqealed and fangirled.

"I am so done with these girls... AND Taehyung" Soonyoung sighed as I nodded in agreement. Where's my twin brother, you ask? He's with his friends. Glad to know he is still friends with them. Their names are Jumin, Jaehee, Yoosung, Zen, Rika and V. I am a part of this squad too. Just not as close as Saeyoung is to them.

I also heard from Saeyoung that V, Jumin and Taehyung are close childhood friends but something terrible happened that made them be apart.

Eh. Why do I care? Because I may or may not like V... Okay. I do like him. He's just so nice and sweet. He's soft spoken and he thinks before he act. V is the COMPLETE opposite of Taehyung. Taehyung is a flirty jerk who just does whatever he want.
Jumin? I dunno. He might be gay for all I know.

Just thinking about him makes my head ache.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you okay?" holy sweet mother of unicorns.....

"H-hey, V. Why do you ask?" I asked him as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well, you were spacing out and I was... Kinda getting worried" he said in a soft and smooth voice.

"O-oh. No need to worry. I was just trying to figure out my own memory game... Hehe" I blushed a bit when I said that as he chuckled.

"Let's get going, V" the girl with beautiful golden hair and honey green eyes said. She's Rika. Some rumours said that V and her are together but they're just rumours. I hope they are JUST rumours.

"Alright. See you around, (Y/N)" he said with a bright smile as he gets dragged by Rika. I sighed as I heard 'tsk'ing sounds.

"I didn't know little miss nerd is crushing on my childhood friend" Taehyung you little piece of unholy shi-

"Correction. Ex childhood friend" I said as I heard the whistle being blown. We all gathered around our gym teacher as he looked at all the girls witha perverted smirk. Of course, I pulled my cycling shirts down. What kind of Korean school makes girls wear shorts for gym class? I thought we were supposed to wearing jogging pants!

"20 push ups now" he said and blowed the whistles again. The boys chanted their countings as the girls struggled to do their push ups... Well, except for Jaehee, Rika and I.

"What's wrong with push ups? Why can't the other girls do it?" I asked Jaehee as she shrugged. We were sittiong down, watching the other girls struggle.

Smack!

"Ooh~ do it like that, daddy~" the leader of the LCÁ, whispered as our gym teacher smacked her exposed butt cheek.

"Don't look, child" Saeyoung said as 14 hands covered my entire face.

"What the- GUYS WHAT THE HELL?! And I'm not a child!" I exclaimed as I struggled getting their hands off of my face. Their laughters filled my ears as I can't help but laugh aswell.

After that, we began jogging around the entire feild. I was on lasr line for the girls because it was jogging. Not running. Guess who was on the boys.

"Hey there, nerd" Taehyung waved at me as I grunted. I jooged faster but he was catching up. Damn boy and their legs.

"야. Don't you dare ignore me, you unworthy peasant"

Well, well, well. Excuse me, mr. Confident but I live in a mansion with 4 floors, own 3 cars, 2 eat more than 3 meals a day because it's normal, have a personal secret garde- okay. I'm getting out of hand. Just control it, (Y/N). He's just trying to get on your nerve.

Because of scolding myself too much, I zoned out, resulting to Taehyung thinking I'm ignoring him. So he did the best idea ever! He tripped me and made me fall face first on the cold grass! Yehet~! *sarcasm*

"Ow!" I yelped loudly, making the others look back. Taehyung, not wanting to get in trouble, acted as if he was helping me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" He asked in the fakest voice I've ever heard.

"What's happening here?" the gym teacher asked as Taehyung looked at him.

"She tripped on a rock and landed face first!" Taehyung fake sobbed as the gym teacher sighed.

"Sis! You okay?" Saeyoung asked as I faced them.

"I-I think I am..." I said as Zen gasped.

"Oh my lord! (Y/N)! Your beautiful face!" He said dramatically as I touched my nose and looked at it. Blood.

"Saeyoung. Taehyung. Please take Ms. (L/N) to the clinic" the gym teacher said as Saeyoung helped me up. I also have a broken ankle. Yey.

"I can do it by myself, sir! I AM THE defender of justice, God 707 after all" Saeyoung said with his geeky smile. Taehyung just watched.

"Okay, Saeyoung. Go before her face explodes" he joked as Zen made a dramatic gasp.

"Somebody catch me" he said and fainted... Dramatically but nobody caught him. Oh Zen you little drama queen... Or king... I dunno. He might be gay for all I know.

~•~•~•~

"Sis. I know you aren't THAT clumsy so... Care to tell me the real story?" Saeyoung asked as I sighed.

"It's that Kim Taehyung guy. He tripped me when I was about to catch up with the others..." I spoke in English as he sighed.

"You shouldn't let him get on your nerves, (Y/N). If you keep on ignoring him, everything you do will come back right at you!" He pouted as I ruffled his ruby hair.

"I'll be fine, pabo" I said with a bright smile.

"If I keep on being positive, then the results to my daily life will also be positive!"

Taehyung's POV (well, well, well)

She deserves it for being such and nerd AND for ignoring me. I mean, who can ignore this handsome face?

But...

Why do I feel a bit guilty?