Amemiya Taiyou: Hang out

Start from the beginning

She got ready for a keshin hissatsu

She got ready for a keshin hissatsu. She spins in mid-air leaving a yellow wind with some rose petal trails as she jump, she used her left heel and shouted "Floral Tail!" (Btw this move is similar to Back Tornado, but the blue energy is replaced with yellow energy with rose petals) As the shot got kicked, the ball became zigzagged making the shot a bit more difficult to catch. The small goalkeeper, Nishizono I think, suddenly brought out a keshin too. "Goseishin Titanias!" he shouted, then used Majin The Hand. It successfully stopped her shot... Everybody was shocked. (F/N) was just very irritated, she then ran back to her position, which was midfield. Many of our players looked at (F/N) in an angry look, especially Nebuchi, but me... I felt bad... I wanted to go to her but... The game...

Raimon became confident and they finally caught up to us. 2-2 the first half is now tied. We all went to our locker rooms. "Raimon is very strong indeed..." Nebuchi stated. Sata nodded in agreement "They passed through my invincible keshin. Twice." I looked at both of them and looked at (F/N) she was sitting alone drinking her bottle. I went to her and sat with her "Hey." I said softly. "Hi" She said irritatedly. I put my hand on my head and said "Sorry for using my keshin..." I said. "Tch, you broke our promise. Now we wont get to hang out more." She said more irritatedly. I gulped, she is really scary when she is mad "S-sorry..." I said quietly "Tch." She then walked away and leaned against the locker room door. I sighed, I went to the others "Guys we can win this! We just have to use our own soccer!" I said to encourage my teammates. Everybody said Yeah ethusiasticly except (F/N). After that the second half started.

(Time Skip since I was too lazy to write the other stuff)
It was 3-3, I sighed. I got no other choice... I was ready to do the Keshin Drawing process. Nebuchi, Kida and (F/N) were behind me. Giving some of their keshin power to me. (F/N) didnt want to do this, but I persuaded her to do it for the team... I finally released my keshin and it amazed Tenma... I can hear that Tenma wanted to do it too so he asked two of his fellow teammates who can use a keshin. They got ready and didnt do a Keshin Draw. But, a Keshin Fusion... I used my stronger version of Sunshine Force but it got blocked by their keshin and made a shoot to our goal. They won... Raimon... 4-3... I fell to the ground afterwards...

(Y/N)'s POV
The whistle was heard from a far. It signaled that the game has ended. I just stood there, watching Taiyou... fall to the ground... He has reached his limit... "Taiyou!" I ran to him and sat next to him. A player from Raimon, Matsukaze I think... "I cant feel my legs..." Taiyou said very quietly. "T-Taiyou..." We both said."Idiot!" I shouted at him. "You reached your limit again! You shouldnt have joined this match! Look at yourself! Youre never going to heal if youre like this!" I shout at him and cried. "Taiyou... You idiot..." I murmured.  I can feel his hand touch mine. I looked at him while in tears. "D-dont worry... O-once I've healed... lets... hang out again..." I grabbed him and put his arm around my shoulder and gestured him to stand up, while my arm was on his waist. "Here ill make you stand for a bit." Taiyou smiled softly and I blushed.

(Time Skip again)
Me and Taiyou were at his hospital room. I cleaned his room a bit and stayed for a while. "Since we cant hangout outside and in school, I was thinking we should hangout in your hospital room, like once every Saturday" I said. "Yeah good idea." He said. We chatted for a while and kept talking about soccer, the match, keshins, and our teammates. "Yeah I know right! Hinano and Sata are cute together!" I said in a cheerful voice "HinaSata? Satano?" He said while thinking about their ship name. "HinaSata sounds good enough." I said. We both giggled. We continued chatting about other things. But, It was about to get a bit late... "Aww... Look at the time, I have to go..." I stood up and streched. "Wait!" I felt Taiyou grabbed my hand and shout at me. I looked at him in surprise "Y-yeah?" I stuttered a bit. "Please dont go yet. Ill tell Fuyuka-san to let you stay overnight!" I got shocked when he said that. We both blushed. "A-alright" I stayed.

(Time skip to 12am, sorry for time skips)
I pretended to be asleep. I am really scared of hospitals when its night... Geez I watch too many horror movies... "(F/N)" I heard Taiyou say quietly. I just gave him an 'mmm?' noise. "Oh youre awake." He sat up and streched "Im not sleepy. Can we talk?" I sat up and streched too and nodded. "So... (F/N)... Do you like someone?" I got surprised at the sudden question and nodded. WHY DID I NOD?! I thought to myself. "Oh... can I know who?" He looked at me. "S-sure... Promise you dont tell anyone?" I gathered up courage. He nodded slowly. I sighed "Amemiya Taiyou. You." I pointed at him. He blushed so hard and nearly fell off his bed. "Hey you might fall!" I playfully punched him. "Y-you like me? I-I thought you h-hate me" he stuttered many times. Geez. "No silly. I was just mad at you earlier for breaking our promise." He sighed. "I-I-I l-like you too.. (F/N)..." I blushed a bit and laughed because he stuttered so many times. "I know dummy! And stop stuttering its not like you!" I said cheerfully. He sighed and smiled at me "Fine, I like you. There happy? Normal me." He gave off a smirk then kissed me on the cheek. "I actually love you. Not like you." I blushed "Fine, I love you too! I was too scared to say love so I just said like." I admitted and looked away. He kissed me again on the cheek. "Lets hangout everyday" We both said in unison and smiled

===============================================
Author(Ammy) Sorry for the long wait everyone! Since I havent been updating much... heres a x reader thats 2000+ words long! Enjoy! (Btw this is requested by xfirefoxix)