"But i don't know any boys."
You said.

"Don't worry, tonight is your official announcement and there are gonne be many people."
Your mom said and you sighed.

"But can i just be with Jimin tonight?"
You asked. She thought about it and then agreed.

You smiled forcefully,
"I will tell him tonight that i want a break."

Your mother smiled and held your hand,
"Thank you so much."

You stood up as she removed her hand from yours,
"I'll start preparing other things."

You left the room and quietly went to your room. You layed down on your bed and stared at the lockscreen.

It was of Jimin posing dorkily for you.

One thing you were confirmed about is that Jimin is in love but he's holding back for a reason.

And now it's gonna be so hard to tell him that you want to stay away from him for a month at least.

- FEW HOURS LATER -

The hairdresser put up your hair in a bun and it was looking really good on you. You smiled as you looked yourself in the reflection.

You stand up as you were done being ready. You are wearing a red slit leg dress with a light makeup.

Yoongi came inside to tell you something but he stopped as you he looked at you,"Wow, for the first time i admit you look really good

"Wow, for the first time i admit you look really good."

You rolled your eyes and took your purse,
"Is the car ready?"

Yoongi nodded,
"Yes, that's why i came in to tell you that."

You followed Yoongi downstairs. Your mom and dad were already sitting inside the car but you and Yoongi were gonna come in the other car.

Both of you sat inside and the driver started driving.

It took almost 30 minutes to reach at venue. When you got out of the car, photographers were already circling around you, taking your pictures and started asking questions but Yoongi didn't let them as he lead you through them.

When you got inside, you finally let out a breath which you didn't realize you were holding.

Yoongi looked at you with worried eyes,
"You okay? Do you need water?"

You shook your head and looked around, some of the guests were already here and some were still on their way.

You were nervous because you had to face Jimin.