Neibolt

Your POV

Neibolt, the house that sent shivers down my spine at the mention of the name. The losers club have been talking about going into that house to find Bill's brother Georgie. The poor kid hasn't realized that his brother isn't coming back.

I'm Richie's older sister, I overheard his friends' plans and decided to check it out.

"Why would they go into this hell hole.." I mumbled to myself. I threw my bike to the side and cautiously made my way up the steps of the house. This place gave me weird vibes, Well of course it did, its a fricken haunted mansion wanna be, or is it the other way around?

I reached for a glass bottle as a weapon, wait no that won't work, I instead grabbed a piece of wood that was coming off of the pole on the side of the house. I kept a firm grip on it and ventured into the house.

The door creaked open and the horrible stench of the house filled my nose. I started coughing but stopped myself so that didn't make a lot of noise.

"Alright, whoever is in this hell of a house, step back from my brother." I said. I walked around the house and up the stairs. I saw puddles of some liquid on the stairs, I avoided them until I saw something horrific. A hand was stained in blood on the edge of the stair case above me. The blood dropped from the hand slowly almost at an even pace. I walked up the stairs a bit more to see who the hand was attached to.

"No, no no no no no that is not real.." I said to myself. Richie's body was on the wood floor of the house, his hand hanging over the ledge and his body covered in its own guts and blood.  His glasses where shattered by his other hand.

"Nope, Someone is messing with me.." I said standing back. I grabbed my wood and took a few steps away from "my brother's" lifeless body. A door squeaked open behind me. I turned around to see a light bulb on a chain swinging in the room.

"Well this is cliché.." I mumbled. "Let me guess.. I walk into the room and die. NOT TODAY SATAN!" I said twirling the wood in my hand. I stood in the center of the upstairs foyer. "Come at me Bitch! Or are you just a sissy?!"

"You're different y/n." I heard a voice say from no particular direction. "You wouldn't fall for my tricks. I always knew you were different, that you were special..." I heard a cackle and something fall from behind me.

I turned my back to see a red balloon. I stepped back a bit, not letting the balloon touch me. I reached out to push it away from me but as I touched it, the balloon popped. Bubbles came from the balloon and floated throughout the room. I have to be honest, it was a pretty site.

"See, I'm not all bad. I'm not a monster." The voice spoke again in an almost calming voice. A shadow moved and faint light revealed a figure. It was a clown, with bright orange hair and a white suit. His blue eyes were calm and his smile was wide.

"Hi y/n, I'm pennywise..." it started.

"The fricken dancing clown, yes I have heard of you. You were in a dream of mine once. Thanks by the way, you gave me a great idea on how to scare my brother." Pennywise gave me a blank stare. I smiled and raised my wood stick. "Now get the fuck away from my brother and his friends or I'll stab that smile right off your face."

Pennywise's eyes turned from blue to yellow. It's smile widened in a terrifying rate. It ran towards me. My back was up against the stair case ledge. Right as it came up to me I moved aside causing the clown to flip over the side of the stairs and fall 3 stories down to the ground floor of the house. It didn't stop there, it fell through the floor into some sort of basement, leaving a hole in the wood. I looked over the side to see if it was coming back. I had only a little bit of time before it could of come back. I ran down the stairs and burst though the front door.

"Holy shit.." I said. I saw Richie and his friends in front of the house with their bikes. I put the piece of wood down and went over to my brother. I hugged him, he was taken back but hugged me nonetheless.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yeah, Now That I know you're safe." I pulled back and adjusted Richie's glasses. I looked back at his friends who were all standing there confused.

"Wow Richie has a soft side!" Eddie teased. I chuckled.

"Oh fuck off Eddie spaghetti." Richie replied, embarrassed.

"Don't go in there, I kind of angered it." I said breaking the tension.

"Wait, you saw it? You saw the clown." Beverly said. I nodded.

"So we're n-n-not c-crazy!?" Bill stuttered. I smiled.

"Who said that you were? You kids are smart. If you want to keep being smart though, I suggest you leave this for another day and go get some ice cream with me." I said putting a hand on my hips. The kids all looked at each other and nodded.

I walked over to my bike and picked it up by the handle bars. I hopped on and started riding down the street into town.

"I never knew your sister was so badass Richie." Eddie said in shock. "She's hot" he added.

"Gross, thats my sister." Richie replied. I chuckled again. I turned my bike around.

"You losers coming or what?" I yelled to them. They all got on their bikes and followed me down the road.