Chapter 56- Honeymoon Thursday, December 20, 2018

Start from the beginning

"No. I get to take your clothes off." I said.

Derek gulped at those words. I smirked as Derek hissed at his hard constraining against his pants. Poor baby is pain from the heat. I should help him. I grabbed his hand and led me to the bed. I sat on the edge, opening my legs wide enough for him to view. I pouted as I began to take off his long-sleeved shirt, revealing his recently tattooed arms, one of a John Lennon's quote, "War Is Over" on his lower left wrist and another of the late singer's glasses on his right bicep.

"So sexy." I commented, running my hand over his well-toned abs.

I closed my legs slightly as I leaned forward to kiss his chest and stomach as my hands unbuttoned his pants. I heard him moan as I freed him from the constraints of his jeans. I palmed Derek through his navy blue boxers before dipping my hand inside of it, giving him a firm grasp. He gasped as I rubbed his shaft up and down. I used my other hand to pull down his underwear, letting his dick spring free in front of his face. I licked my lips before licking the tip. I massaged my balls as I put the whole thing in my mouth. I watched as he threw his head back, letting out a really loud groan as I bobbed my head up and down, as I gave him all on this act of love.

"Shit, shit, shit! Yes!" Derek said as I continued to pleasure him with his mouth. "Shit, Mel, I'm about to.."

Derek let out a huge groan as he released himself in my mouth. I licked my lips as I let go of him and sat up right on the back.

"You taste good every time." I breathed, smiling as Derek come down from the bliss.

He breathed as he looked at me. "I'll show you how to taste good."

Derek gently pushed me back on the bed, opening my legs wide open for his head to fit in. He licked my core before he moved his mouth all over me. I cried in excitement as Derek nibbled on my outer lips, before he shoved his tongue inside of me. I gripped his head to move closer to me as he ate the fuck out me. I'm so close.

"Come for me, baby. Come for me." Derek hummed against my skin.

I screamed as I came. Derek licked me clean, before going back up to me and kissed my lips.

"Ready for the big one?" He asked, hovering over me, lining himself up with my body.

"I was born ready." I said, staring intensely into his eyes.

Derek just smiled at me, before he leaned down to press his lips on to me. He quickly ripped a condom open, sliding it onto himself, before he entered my body. I let out a moan as I let out a hiss at how tight I was. With his hands in my hair and mine on his back, we made out passionately as we rocked our body against the other. The sound of pleasure were the only thing to be heard in the candle lit room. He thrusted in and out of me until I felt we were both close to reaching our high.

"I'm gonna come!" Derek yelled.

"I'm gonna come too!" I yelled back.

We screamed each other name as we came, him spilling inside the rubber and me milking his body with his. We panted as he collapsed onto me, too exhausted to pull out at the moment. Once Derek regained a bit a strength to pull out and pull the condom off, throwing it in a nearby bin.

"You always know how to leave me breathless." I weakly stated as I crawled to lay in a vertical position on the bed, making sure my bottom was in his view. I'd love a round two. Derek moved towards me, wrapping his arms around my chest so that his palms are touching my lovely valleys as we laid in a spooning position.

"Yup, because that's exactly how a man should greet his newly wedded wife into marriage." Derek said, kissing my neck again, before laying his head back on the pillow.

"His wife." I repeated after him, giggling. "Sorry, I just love the way that sounded." Paused. "Man, I cannot believe after all these years, I'm finally your wife. Do you have any idea how much that means to me?"

"Just as much as it means to me finally being your husband. Or, more. More is good." Derek said, holding me tighter, as if he was afraid that I would leave. "Either way, I still love you and I honestly don't care what happens just as long as you're here with me."

"Of course, I will always be here with you. When am I not?" I said, turning around to give him a goofy face.

He just laughed as he kiss my lips. Feels so much better kissing knowing that he is mine forever. I smiled at him before letting my back face him again. Derek wrapped his arms around my waist and sighed.

"I love you, Derek. Forever and always." I said as my body shuts down for the night.

"I love you too, Melina. Forever and always." Derek said, kissing my neck, before going to sleep.