1: Annoying Client

Start from the beginning

Then you remembered he was your client. "Ah! Yes! That's me, I'm the photographer." You stutter, smiling awkwardly at the end, hoping he'd just leave to end your misery.

"What kind of shoot are we doing today?" He asks, head resting in his hand as his eyes begged you for attention.

You gulp hard, pulling out some papers from your bag. "Didn't your manager discuss this with you prior to the shoot?" You ask raising an eyebrow.

An amused look plays across his face, "Oh she did, but I'd prefer to hear it from someone else... someone younger." He continues gazing at you intensely.

You laugh awkwardly. "Perhaps you should get the makeup artist to explain it to you then."

You hand him the papers in your hand, gesturing to the young lady who was a teenager.

He smirks, clearly annoyed that you were rejecting his flirtatious advances on purpose. "Playing hard to get I see?"

You shrug carelessly. "I'm just doing my job."

He looks at your main camera thoughtfully, stealing it to go through some photos. "Are you any good?-" He pauses mid sentence, admiring the photo he withdrew from your camera's inventory.

It was of a couple lying under a tree, staring into each other's eye lovingly. The boy's head resting in the girl's lap, both of them smiling innocently.

You suddenly notice Jimin playing with your camera. "H-hey!" You try to snatch the camera back but fail when he holds it high above your head.

You frown, jumping once more to try and reach it.

"Pft! Hahahaha!" He laughs, watching you struggle to reach your most prized possession. A pout forms on your lips. "Just give it back already." You stomp your foot angrily.

"Try one more time, I promise it will be rewarding." He winks.

"Is that a challenge?" You ask, crossing your arms.

"Challenge? I never said that. Unless... you want it to be." He lowers his head to your eye level, grinning smugly, demanding that you play according to his rules.

With one more burst of energy, you bend your legs, preparing to jump as if your life depended on it. Without hesitation, you project yourself forwards, landing way too close to the model for your liking.

Your head was cushioned from impact thanks to his chest, which took all your weight gracefully. Your fingers grasped the fabric of his shirt to maintain balance.

"See?" He whispers, sliding the camera into your hands. "I told you it was rewarding."

You freeze, unsure of what to say.

What is wrong with this guy?

He's completely crazy!

You remove your hands from his body to brush yourself off before walking away. Gritting your teeth in frustration, you let the director know that you're ready to begin the shoot.

The director smiles. "Great. I'll leave it to you."

With that, you return to your station, preparing yourself to have to give orders to the man you've already grown to dislike.

He prances on set, smiling sheepishly.

"Just do some random poses. I'll take pictures of the ones I like." You mumble, clearly still annoyed.

Through the lens of your camera, you observe him closely, discovering what poses suited him best.

You interrupt him in the midst of a pose, "tilt your head a few degrees to the left, and bring your head upwards a little." You command. Obediently, he does what you say, glancing at you curiously as you continue to order him around.