10

[Y/n] sighs deeply as she takes off the last of her paladin armor and changing into her normal clothing. She runs a hand through her fizzy hair and attempts to flatten it. As she strolls into her room for a well deserved nap, she noticed a little bag in the corner. 

It was her satchel. 

[Y/n] bit her lip and reached toward it, sitting on her bed and opening the flap. She rustled around in her satchel, stopping a moment to look at the grappling hook she made herself. 

"What are you doing", Pidge asked from the doorway. [Y/n] shrugged. 

"I just found my satchel again and decided to go through it."

"Woah, you have a grappling hook?"

"Yeah, I made it myself. My brother was super obsessed and begged me to make him something to make him stick to walls. I made the hook and my mom didn't let me give it to him so I kept it."

"You have a brother?"

"And a sister."

"Ouch, why am I only being told this now?"

"I didn't think it was important."

"Well, it is! Now I know we both have brothers and can talk about how annoying they are."

"You have a brother, too?"

"Yeah, his name is Matt. What about yours?"

"My brother's name is [B/n] and my sister's name is [S/n]."

"Interesting."

"Yeah."

They both sat in silence before bursting into giggles.

"So, tell me about the embarrassing shit about your brother and sister."

~~~

[Y/n] was shook awake, rather roughly which caused her to immediately sit up. She forced her eyes to adjust to see Matt sitting over her, his eyes wide with a mix of terror and uncertainly. 

"Matt? Is something wrong?", [Y/n] asked wearily, fully sitting up and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"They're calling us to the main bridge", Matt said, terror racking his voice. 

"Shit", [Y/n] mumbled. 

"Get your friend and get out here", [Y/n] heard a voice say, the sound of a cocking gun making her jump. 

"We'll be okay, Matt."

"I hope so."

(this ones pretty short)