Chapter 2: Living with a dragon

-Reader-

"Well, this is your room."

Elma:"*gasp* Really?!"

"Yep, go wild.."

Elma:"Yay!"

*Reality*

Elma:"What do you want for dinner today Mr. L/n?"

Huh, it's been what? Three weeks? I don't even know, Elma was the one who made my life a little less boring.

She went at the same company me, Kobayashi and Takiya worked at.

I sighed and thought that I should be the one cooking now.

"Nah, let me take care of it Elma. I can cook as well."

Elma:"Are you sure Mr. L/n?"

"Yep, just sit tight and be amazed."

I said rolling the sleeves of my black sweater. I cracked my knuckles and wore my pink apron.

Yes, pink.

I poured half of the flour I have from the food basement. I cracked 4 eggs and dabbed the right amouny cups of water on it.

I soon mixed all of those and made oval shaped breads from the big dough. I then spread some melted chocolate on the surface and curled up the small dough to cover it up.

I placed each of them in a metal tray and slammed them in the oven. Not literally.

-TimeSkip-

"That's about done.."

I removed the tray from the oven and made small frosting designs on top then placed cherries as the topping.

I served about 40 of those kind of bread on the table and called out for Elma.

"Elma! Dinners ready!"

Elma:"Coming!"

She came down the stairs with the dress I gave her that was from my mom.

I kept staring at her with a blush on my face as she sheepishly approached the dinner table.

Elma:"D-do you like it?"

"Of course, you look amazing."

She got even flustered when i said that, she bowed and sat next to me. She looked at the chocolate-filled bread with a hungry predator glare.

"Oh no! Don't you dare!"

Elma:"ELMA'S HUNGRY!"

"DAMN IT NO!!!"