13 { Double Heartbreak }

3rd Person POV ———

Max was helped back to his bed by Y/N and Evelyn, doing this at night so they didn't look as suspicious. ( They were more suspicious in the night, though )
It took a while... but they got him back to us tent.
The girls chatted a bit though since Max's roomie wasn't there.

"Okay, we're good. He's in his tent and nothing looks too suspicious here. Right?" Y/N asked Evelyn.
"Yeah. Now let's hurry back to ours before he wakes up." Evelyn gulped as she noticed how unsteady Max's breathing was.

They both got up, carefully, and slowly walked out of the tent. Zipping the flaps of the tent.

Max was up the whole time.

After he heard the footsteps walk far enough away, he got up and watched them by the part of the tent the girls didn't zip.

They walked away holding hands and... giggling to eachother.

... And Max thought his suicidal thoughts couldn't get any worse. Oh well, can't do shit now.

And with that, he went to bed for once, peacefully.

The next morning...

Max didn't really talk that much the next day. His routine was.. off you could say. Definitely off.

He woke up first. Then, he got dressed and poured himself two cups of coffee. Nothing too bad. Right?
Right?

He walked into the messy haul, ignoring everyone he passed. Bird tried to mess with him by poking him in the back but Max simply returned the favor by twisting his wrist.

He got breakfast and actually ate it for once and didn't make a comment on courtermaster  for once, too.

Max walked over to the regular table : Neil, Nikki, Y/N, and Evelyn. He was quiet. Silently eating his food as his friends, at first, didn't notice anything.
That is, until Y/N accidently flung he straw into Max's eggs.
"Shoot Max! Sorry! I didn't mean to-" She got cut off by him handing her his straw and mumbling " It's fine." And continuing to eat.

At that point, everyone at the table was confused. Hell, Nikki went up to Gwen and asked her if she knew what was up with Max.
But Gwen being Gwen, she simply replied : " It's fucking Max, Nikki. You should know him by now." She said, clearly annoyed, not taking her eyes off of... whatever she was reading.

"Hmmm... ok!! I'll go ask him what's up then!" She said, running back in over to the table.

"Max?" Niki innocently poked his side before he slapped her hand away.
She did it again, and Max slapped her hand away, again.

"You know Nikki..." Neil warned," Max can get pretty scary at times, you should probably lay off him a dm just let him deal with what he's going through."

"Or just ask him what's up. If he doesn't respond, leave him alone." Evelyn added in, Neil agreeing with her.

"Like this," Y/N showed Nikki, knowing she can get things very mixed up, "Max, you're not acting yourself, something up?-"

He slammed his hands onto the wooden table and groaned, making everyone in the room flinch. Well, except for QM.
"Oh my god Y/N! Can't you just shut your ass up for at least a second ?!" He yelled at the h/c ed girl.

"Jeez, I didn't mean to touch any sensitive topics.." she rolled her eyes, and slightly putting her arms up in defense.

"Well fuck you all. I'm out." He grumbled, flipping them all off as he walked out of the mess Haul.

As soon as he left, the crew looked each other, nodded heads, and knew.

Some shit happened to Max, Again.

A/N ————

Heyo! I finished this chapter so I can relax for Easter since that's tomorrow for my time zone currently.
I hope this bad chapter was good enough for you guys so there's that. See ya next time. Bai!
~

P.S.

I think season 3 of My Hero Academia is coming out tomorrow!!! I'm super pumped! Correct me if I'm not right, thanks!

Word Count - 677 Words