ೖHair Growth/Retaining Lengthೖ

Hannah Musette's hair grew so quick in just a year!!!

At first, I was just gonna put Hannah's video on here but I put Taylor's too because I just found her channel and i really like it. I'm also putting Goldenbih's video up here because I liked that video also.

Before I get started I just wanted to say that there are no products that actually grow your hair. I learned from Naturalia I think??? that instead of buying products that stimulate hair growth, you should buy products that promote healthy hair. Because HEALTHY HAIR GROWS and its much better to have short healthy hair than long damaged hair.

I'm trying to not focus on my length that much but its really hard especially since I'm very impatient but I think I'm getting there because I've stopped obsessively checking the length of my hair.

✨But these are some tips to retain length✨

☙Get trims.

I still don't wanna believe this but getting trims does help your hair grow...

Tone down the Manipulation.

I have trouble with this one because I'm constantly touching my hair which is why I get braids and even then I still find a way to touch my hair😑. So, don't be like me and stop touching your hair. Find a go-to hairstyle that lasts a week and stick to that.

Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize

Protective styles

Avoid using heat (or try to use the LEAST amount of heat that you can)

Massaging your scalp

This helps stimulate blood flow to hair follicles 

Drink water and try not to eat a bunch junk food.

STILL trying to get into the habit of drinking water

So eat a balanced diet

Fruits and Vegetables, Fruits and Vegetables 

Deep condition, Protein treatments, Hot oil treatments

Wrap your hair at night and if your scarf comes off during the night use something different.

I meant as in a hair net(not the restaurant ones) idk if that's just an African thing...

My scarf always comes off at night it's not even ok

❥                            ❥                              ❥                             ❥                                  ❥

✨There are also some growth methods that I've seen ppl do on Youtube✨

☙Taking biotin/other hair growth pills  

I don't take hair growth pills I'm not allowed to so I'm not really sure about this one but I heard that they help ***I don't recommend taking these bc I feel like they're too risky

Inversion Method: Supposedly, this helps your hair "grow" but I read in the comments of one of the "Inversion Method" videos that this method has something to do with elasticity and that your hair may appear to be longer but it really isn't? I don't know I have to do some research.

I did this method like once and didn't even bother doing it for two days straight much less a week

☙Genetics play a big part in hair growth

Your genes determine how fast your hair grows but retaining that length is all on you

And your hair texture doesn't determine your hair growth, of course, but it does play a role in how long your hair APPEARS to be

I haven't updated in forever i'm so sorry but I'm trying to update more. We had a 3-hour early dismissal today and I can't think of anything to write for my history homework. 

But what's your hair length goal or do you not have one? My long-term goal is bra strap length. My ultimate goal is waist length(maybe idk) or at least a little past my ribs. After I get to this length I definitely wanna cut it. Is it just me or does it seem surreal to be bra strap length or if you're already at that length did you ever think you would get there. I was on Naturalia's live and I was telling her about this and she told me how she never thought she would get her length either.

How long is your hair rn? What methods have you tried/ going to try? 

**I fr had this draft for almost a month now