Catching up with Family

Start from the beginning

"What are you lot doing over here? As per our information you don't have anyone here to hatch snakes with." George sneered.

Dominique immediately put both her hands out to her sides gesturing the others behind her not to react to that. "Weasley, we just need to talk with you; about Harry." Dominique said calmly.

Fred and George immediately froze and remembered what Harry had said about Dominique last night. They stared at her cautiously. "What about him?" Fred asked in a careful tone.

"Look, don't get jumpy and all after hearing this, but we know what happened last night. And we also know that Harry is my brother; from the very beginning. So can we talk now; in private?" Dominique said in a low voice glancing at her sides.

The twins looked at them for a moment before nodding and started walking toward a particular empty class. The Slytherins just followed them.

"Well, what have you to talk with us?" one of the twins said after closing and locking the door of the classroom.

"Look, as much as you think otherwise, but we are with Harry. I love my brother like any other sister. And thank god, that now you all know about Dumbledore. We are relieved. Now, what I really want from both of you is, convince Harry to talk with us for once. We promise we won't hurt him." Dominique said in a convincing voice.

"And why should we do that?" Fred asked crossing his arms across his chest.

"Because we need Harry to know that there equal number of people he can trust, if not more, than he can't." Dominique said following Fred's action.

Fred and George looked at her for a moment. They knew that she was correct, but they couldn't fully trust them right now with Harry. Too many people had already hurt him before. He couldn't afford anymore betrayal. But eventually they nodded.

"Okay, we can let you talk with him but, a gentle reminder, don't go and talk about trust and love in front of him right now, if you don't have a legitimate proof for it. He might snap. And he's still not talking too much with anyone, not even us. So good luck with the convincing part; we'll just come with you." George explained.

All the Slytherins groaned, except Nick. "It's okay. Your presence alone will do the magic." She said smiling.

They all set out to find Harry. They found the whole castle, but he was nowhere to be seen. But while searching for him in the Astronomy tower, they saw him sitting in front of the Black Lake.

Harry was just sitting and spending away his free class in front of the Black Lake. He was not in a state to talk with anybody right now. It's not like too many people came to talk with him except the twins and Remus. He had cleverly passed them away giving them some unavoidable excuses. But as he was thinking, suddenly a circle of people sat in front of him blocking the view of the Lake.

When he noticed, he saw the group contained Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Dominique, Fred and George. He frowned at the combination of people, and looked around. When nobody spoke, he just raised an eyebrow at them.

"Potter, why are you ignoring me?" Draco asked who was sitting just in front of him. Dominique immediately face palmed at his stupid question.

This time Harry raised both his eyebrows in question. "Malfoy, the last time I checked, you were neither my boyfriend, nor my ex that I'll ignore you." Harry deadpanned, crossing his arms. Everybody started sniggering at his comment.

"Shut up, Potter. What I mean is why are you not talking with anyone?" Draco asked a bit red.

"My life, my rules; got a problem?" Harry said in an aristocratic way. Dominique smirked at his expression.