Chapter 5: A Bitter Reunion

Start from the beginning

You layed on the ground, laughing hard. You looked up and saw Itachi's face ( he had taken off his ANBU masked as he fell). You were still laughing and he was chuckling softly. Then you noticed something...Itachi was laying on top of you. You stopped laughing abruptly, staring up at him. He seemed to suddenly realized your position as well because he stared back at you with slight shock in his eyes.

You could see your blushing face reflecting out of his dark eyes. You both just stared at each other when suddenly you heard someone clear their throat. You both turned your heads to see Sasuke leaning against a tree, smirking curiously while raising an eyebrow. You felt your blush deepen as you pushed Itachi off you.

You stood up, brushing yourself off, looking irrtated.

"Watch where you fall, Weasel!" you said, playfully grinning at Itachi. He looked annoyed at you, but smirked none-the-less.

"I know that was on purpose," said Sasuke, his smirk widening.

"That was not on purpose! It was an accident!" you said while he walked off. You stomped off after him, Itachi walking next to you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Present*~*~*~*~*~*~

You shook your head as your (color) hair flew back behind you. Your breathing was hard as you jumped from tree to tree, trying to keep up with Sasuke. He seemed like he was heading to the out-post town.

'Sasuke...damn it...stop being so stubborn!' you shouted in your head, barely dodging a huge branch that almost went crashing into your forehead. You could see the town coming up ahead. You tried to go faster, noticing that you were now losing him. You jumped out of the foest and onto one of the nearest building's roofs. You looked down at the ground and cursed at yourself when you couldn't find Sasuke.

You jumped from roof to roof now, trying to find that black blur again. You jumped down onto the ground, looking around wildly. Your eyes scanned everywhere, desperetly trying to find him. Suddenly, there was a voice behind you,

"_______? What are you doing here?" You whirled around and looked straight up into the face of Jiraiya. You have never been so happy to see him in your life.

"Master Jiraiya! Thank goodness, have you seen Sasuke-...um...why do you have that woman slung over your shoulder?" you asked, noticing the unconcious woman that was laying over his shoulder.

"Sasuke? Urgh...don't worry about that now, come on, before it's too late," he said, suddenly disappearing. You blinked and disappeared after him.

Kisame had Shark Skin pointed at Naruto while Naruto desperetly tried to bring his Chakra. Sasuke laid limp on the ground, his wrist sheering with pain. Kisame chuckled as he lifted his sword, ready to bring it down on Naruto's arms when suddenly a toad popped up, blocking Kisame's attack. There was a cloud of smoke behind Naruto, and then a voice rang out,

"You two don't know me at all, do ya? Should have done your homework. Jiraiya the toad sage falls victim to NO woman's charm. Rare beauties drop for me like blossoms in a storm! It isn't in my nature, to be dooped by the wilds of women. When you reach the stature I have, the ladies worship at your AWSOMENESS!"

There was another cloud of smoke and you appeared next to him, a huge sweat drop on your forehead,

"Jiraiya...please...just stop. You're embarrasing yourself," you mummble folding your arms over your chest. Naruto turned and started yelling at him. You weren't paying attention though, you were too busy seeing who was in the hallway. There was a man...no wait...was he a shark? Anyway, he had this enormous sword that was wrapped up tightly. It was being blocked with a toad that Jirariya had summoned. You turned your eyes away from the shark man and looked down at the ground. Your eyes opened wide with horror as you saw Sasuke lying on the ground, limp and unmoving.