Teen Titan Funny Quotes

Start from the beginning

[shouts

Beast Boy: Who are you? 

Raven: [pink, gray and green Raven] I'm Raven. 

[Beast Boy has just caught Raven

Raven: You saved me? I thought you didn't like me. 

Beats Boy: Thought you didn't like me. 

Cyborg: Hey! I like both of you! Now let's get out of here! 

Raven: [smiling at Beast Boy and Cyborg] Thank you... friends. 

Beast boy: So then, we really are friends? 

Raven: [nodding and blushing] Um-hmm. 

Beast boy: And you really think I'm funny? 

Raven: Don't push it. 

Raven: Terra. 

Terra: Raven. 

Raven: Traitor. 

Terra: Witch. 

Raven: [after getting off of Beast Boy as a rhino] ... And now I smell like rhino butt. 

Raven: Having that thing inside doesn't make you an animal. Knowing when to let it out is what makes you a man. 

Beast Boy: Hmm, maybe you should call me Beast Man from now on. 

Raven: We're having a moment here, don't ruin it. 

[to her evil father, Trigon

Raven: [raising her voice] I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. *They* are my family. *This* is my home! 

[shouts

Raven: And you are not welcome here! 

Terra: Your not getting mad are you Raven? Beast Boy told me all about your temper tantrums. 

Raven: Anger is pointless, my emotions are under control. 

Terra: [mocking Raven] Nna! Nna! Nna! Anger is pointless, and your calling me a liar? 

Cyborq: So, we really are friends? 

Raven: Yes. 

Beast Boy: And you really think I'm funny? 

Raven: Don't push it. 

Raven: [after discovering the sole occupant of a flying saucer] So we're being invaded by cows?

Raven: You may have created me. But you were *never* my father. 

[blasts Trigon

Trigon: Wretched - insignificant - 

[gets blasted again

Raven: Fathers are *kind*. Fathers *protect* you. Fathers *raise* you. I was protected by the monks of Azarath. I was raised by my friends. *They* are my family. *This* is my home. And you are not welcome here! 

StarFire: Cyborg, you seem all lobstery. 

[everyone looks at her strangely

Raven: I think she means crabby. 

Val Yor: I was trying to pay her a compliment. 

Raven: Then why does it still sound like an insult? 

Raven: The gem was born of evil's fire. / The gem shall be his portal. / He comes to claim. He comes to sire. / The end of all things mortal. 

[Robin just lost a fight

Beast Boy: Dude, you got your butt kicked. It happens. 

Raven: Happens to some of us more than others. 

Raven: I'm still getting his drool off my face. I don't want him anywhere near my brain. 

Raven: [just got a glimpse of Mad Mod's underwear] Okay... really not something I needed to see. 

[ater Elastigirl of the Doom Patrol calls Beast Boy by his first name

Cyborq: ..."Garfield?" 

[Beast Boy gives embarrassed chuckle

Raven: [wicked grin] Oh, I'm gonna get a *lot* of mileage out of this one. 

Beast Boy: [after being dropped on his head] Is it just me or are we getting our butts kicked? 

Robin, Raven: [in unison] It's just you. 

Raven: Evil fear us, for we have waffles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so there was a mix of people in a conversation with raven but I tried my best to have Raven in most of them. And what I noticed was when I read back over Ravens lines there was alot of Raven and Beast Boy talking..... HAHA! Anyway some lines might not be super funny but it took me a very long time to find lines from the show that seemed some what funny, So yeah, the next one is going to be Beast boy!! :) Enjoy!