Killing machine controlled by Ayano

"Osano" Taro whispered.

"W-what d-d-do you want?" Osano, as if was tempted to decapitate himself, looked with a frightened gaze towards Taro

"I   W A N T    M Y   A Y A N O." Just by finishing this sentence, taro roughly attempted to choke his neck, only to recieve two kicks.

"You bastard. You want to do this the hard way right?" Taro snickered,   He was breaking the limit of anger.

"If you want to make ayano yours, go for it. Although I doubt she would ever fall for a psycho killer like you." Osano weakly stood up, he giggled slightly.

Taro paused for a split second. These were the words he almost never wanted to hear. A dramatic, violent, Ayano obsessed killer. He was a machine controlled by ayano. A Killing machine controlled by Ayano.

Taro aimed for Osano's neck. He stabbed him. Taro didn't stop until he stained his knife completely scarlet. He looked up, at Osano's empty body.

"You may be the weakest rival I would've fought, faggot." Oh, how much joy he felt.

Taro disposed of the body behind the school, walked up to the balcony, and left both of Osano's shoes. As well as explaining a reason why he killed himself.

He then burned the knife he was holding with the help of matches given by Info-Kun.

OSANO'S NOTE

I hate my life. I am worthless. I have only be able to walk the path to hell.  I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO LIVE.

To my family, who may I never miss, even if I'm rotting in hell.

Osano Najimi

"That should be pretty good." He said, he felt the corners of his lips curl.

AFTER SCHOOL

AYANO POV

"It's been a hell of a day." Ayano thought while she stared at her surroundings.

Shin confessing to Oka, Midori seducing YandereDev, The Basu sisters gossiping, And...Oh! Taro-senpai!"

I saw him from a distance, as usual, he was completely surrounded by women. Sure, He is pretty hot and stuff. But don't people ever pay attention to personalities?!

Ayano shrugged, and saw a small glimpse of Taro giving a creepy stare towards the girls. The crowd of girls liked this part of him and shrieked even louder. "TARO SENPAI!!!!" 

I happily walked away until I saw the terrified look on Koharu's face. I ran up to her, only to meet eyes with a dead body. I was scared, I was feeling sick, I was feeling terrified, I was...

Feeling deadly eyes on me. 

Osano, how could have this happened?!

"Ayano...chan....Who could have this?!" Koharu cried in terror. 

I comforted her. "Don't cry. I will call the teachers. They will figure this out." 

As far as I know, Osano never looked like he was facing a major threat, or simply dwelling in depression. How could he have suddenly killed himself. Taro being his best friend, couldn't he have talked to him about it?! There is something fishy.

"Osano...No..." Budo came heroically, but when he was faced with the dead body of Osano, His eyes widened. He shivered in terror as he saw Osano's dead soulless eyes. He felt tears dropping out of his widened eyes.

As soon as Rino-sensei came, they informed her about the letter. As she was a teacher, she observed each student's actions and their behaviours.

"Why, how..." she seamlessly muttered under her breath.