prolouge

Today was the day when my family,headed for the door, and promised to not look back for another 10 months.

"Basically a year." I muttered in my head. The quiet sound of chirping birds made me smile as I was going to my school, Akademi High.

This place has had a few murders no one could solve till this day. Rumors say that this murderer had been only killing girls, in a matter of time where, every girl, who was either special to someone, or related to someone. Had been deceased in a very interesting way.

"Baka, can you not feel me here, I've had enough of this shit." Someone shouted, loud enough that everyone turned their heads and watched two men fight.

"Shh! Why are you cursing? Can you quiet down a bit? Please?!" Another man with a pleading voice stated.

"How should I if some certain guy is poking his super thin leg into my business?!"
I
"Hah?!"

When they both started arguing aloud, I went my way towards them and slapped the guts out of the orange-haired person.

"Can you not feel, everyone here?" I said amply annoyed.

" Oh, shit, it's Aishi-san." The orange-haired man thought in shame.

"You have anything to say?" I said with a questionable look.

"I'm sorry! This will never happen again! Taro, come on!" And the orange-haired person ran away with the boy named Taro.

"Osano. What a pain." I said, The students who were walking beside them clapped with joy.

Taro gave you a one last glance before being pulled away by the orange-haired Osano.

(In school)

"Shit, I keep thinking about her." Osano said while drinking his orange juice can.

"About who?" Taro asked slightly confused.

"You know, Aishi- san, She's so pretty,and cute, but she's as frozen as ice. I don't know why I like her...Shit! I feel so embarassed when she scolds me, wish I was by her side, but I know that she will tease me despite my feelings...So...I decided..."

"Hmm?" Taro questioned with a hum.

"To tease her back!" He said with an accomplished pose.

"What."

"See, if she doesn't like me, and found out that i like her, then she will tease me about liking her and then i'll be heartbroken." He proudly said, with the view of a professor.

"What would you exactly do? How would you exactly act?" Taro asked.

"I don't know, It's kinda hard facing her and stuff and sometimes, she gets angry and slaps me. She's like the only person who can scare me."

"..." Taro looked at him with a ""oh really?" face.

"Fine! Not everyone! But still, I want to genuinely love her, kiss her."

"Well I kinda thi-"

"Yes! I will confesstoheronfridaysoshewillletmekissher!"

Before Taro could say something, Osano Najimi Happily walked away.

"I guess I'll have to protect you..."He smirked as he pulled out some panties that belonged to Ayano and admired it.