Chapter 3

A/N: for certain characters I use their actual names rather than their wrestling names cause "Mr. Undertaker" just doesn't work lmao. Also I'm sorry he's only in a small part of this chapter and probs this fic, I'm honestly just writing all of this for the smut (and gore later on) not plot lol

 Also I'm sorry he's only in a small part of this chapter and probs this fic, I'm honestly just writing all of this for the smut (and gore later on) not plot lol

Kore woke up to the sound of people shouting

Kore woke up to the sound of people shouting. She sat up with a gasp, not recognizing the room at first before her memories flooded back. She looked to the side to see Roman's naked form sprawled across the bed, her eyes wandering down his body. A loud thump against the door snapped her out of it, and she realized that one of the people arguing was Nia, the others were probably Roman's men, Ambrose and Rollins.

"I know she's in there, you better get out of my way before I break you, Rollins," said Nia, clearly irate with the man.

Kore knew she had to go calm Nia down before she snapped someone's spine, again. She groaned as she got out of bed, she was sore everywhere, but it peaked between her legs. Taking a deep breath, she hurriedly pulled her robe around her, the only thing that Roman hadn't ripped up, and walked, more like limped, over to the door. She opened the door and immediately got slammed to the ground by someone. She sat up with a growl, pushing Seth off her. Nia offered her a hand, looking apologetic.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to throw him into you," she said as she helped her up. "He just got in the way."

"Got in the way?" Seth yelled as he got up. "You had no right tryna force your way into his room."