Chapter 2

Pitou, Pouf and Youpi went on their guard and was about to attack but stop when they saw that it was only you.

"How can you say the food is disgusting when they taste amazing?!" You ask as you took another bite at the food that was suppose to be for the King. "You should be more grateful that someone made a food for you."

"How did you do that?" Pitou ask and you look at her.

"Do what?" You questioned.

"Disappearing and appearing out of nowhere?" Pitou replied and Pouf chuckled.

"I would call it teleportation. That is Y/n's ability, she is able to teleport from one place to another." He explained.

"Maybe, maybe not." You shrug and took another bite.

"Pitou, I expect you to find a food for me as soon as possible." The King stood up from his seat and face Pitou.

"Yes King-sama." Pitou bowed and look at Youpi and Pouf.

They nod in understanding and spread their wings. The King wrap his tail around Pouf's feet while Youpi pick Pitou up and started flying.

"Hey! Don't leave me behind!" You yell as you watch all of them fly away from you. 

You then smirk to yourself. You created your own wings that is made from water and went after everyone else. The King saw you and glared at you. You then put your tongue out to him while putting a face of 'You can't run away from me'

He then ignored you and focus on his main purpose which was finding a food. When the King saw a farm place, he quickly lets go from Pitou and had himself falling down at rapid speed. You rolled your eyes scoffing at what he just did.

"Show off..." You muttered while deactivating your wings and copying the King.

The King landed gracefully at his feet while on the other hand, you didn't have any controls on your landing and was falling face first. You tried to reactivate your wings but it was too late. As you were coming close to the ground, you close your eyes waiting for the impact but instead of landing on the dirty, hard ground, you landed on something that was a bit soft and... muscular.

You open your eyes to be met with a purple one. Although the purple eyes glared menacingly down towards you as you laugh nervously while rubbing the back of your neck. You look down to your body to see yourself on his arms in a Bridal style way.

"T-thanks..." You shyly said and just when you were about to think that the King was nice, you heard him scoff while dropping you down the ground harshly.

You fell down on your butt that cause a lot of pain. 

"Idiot." The King commented and you glared at him.

"You're the one who's idiot! Why did you drop me on the ground?" You question while standing up and dusting yourself.

"So I could kill you myself." The King replied and strike you with his tail at fast speed.

You didn't have time to react, well, not that you need to anyway. When the tail of the King made contact with your body, it just went through as the part that he was suppose to damage turned into water. (Just like Juvia at Fairytail) 

You smirk to yourself as the King observed the water trailing at the side of your body before returning back to your normal body. He tried to strike you again but was frustrated when your body turned into water.

"It's no use Green tail, you cannot harm me in any way so might as well try and give up now trying to eliminate me." You smirk as your body returned back to normal.

The King glared at you even more for the name that you have given him.

"That's King for you." He stated and you chuckled.

"That's King for you." You mock what he said while wiping the tears from your eyes because of so much laughing. "Like what I told you, you are not a King. Heck you're not even the King that I want to serve so you can't make me obey what you desire... Green tail."

The other three Royal Guards just stood there in shock as they couldn't believe what they were witnessing right now. They didn't know what was wrong with you or what you are even doing. They were also confuse on why you were entitled as a Royal Guard when you have no intention on protecting the King.

The King ignored you when he heard a squirming coming in behind him. When he turned around, two human being was standing there before him. Fear was shown at both of their eyes. With one quick movement, they were beheaded and the King looked disappointed.

You were shock at what he just did but grit your teeth on trying to prevent yourself from attacking him since deep inside you, you still respect the King. Yes you did say that you didn't want to protect the King but you knew that it was your purpose for being born and having the title of Royal Guard.

"What is this? They didn't even put up a fight." The King commented and you rolled your eyes.

"Of course not! If I was them, I would also be scared to see a monster appearing out of nowhere and would be frozen in my place." You cross your arms while shaking your head in disappointment.

The King stared at you for a while, processing what he just said before making his way towards the two people he just killed. He took a piece of them before eating.

"Disgusting..." You both said at the same time as the King spit out what he just eaten and you watching him eat them.