"That's not part of our deal," Rip said.

"I've been given strict orders from the Time Masters to kill her. Team or no team, she needs to die."

"You're not taking Claws," Mick said.

She glared at him. "You know why she has to die. Her kind is the reason why the population was almost extinct."

Rip stepped up. "You're not getting Morgan."

She glared at Rip before pressing the button. Jax's father showed up. He looked confused as he saw us standing in front of him.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked.

The Pilgrim pushed him forward. "You don't need to understand.Only walk."

Rip nodded before grabbing his younger self. "You are gonna be absolutely fine. I promise."

He motioned himself forward. Little Rip started walking towards the Pilgrim while Jax's dad walked towards us.

"How long do we have to wait?" I whispered to Kendra.

"We have to wait for the signal," she responded.

"I'm in position," Ray said through the communicator.

Little Rip looked at the Pilgrim with an innocent gaze. "You wanted to see me? Have I done something wrong, miss?"

"Not yet," she sneered. She held up the button and pressed it again. My eyes widen when I see a familiar figure on his knees, bound. Derek. I felt myself growl. I want to attack her already, but Kendra grabbed my wrist. Derek had blood dripping down his face. The Pilgrim took out her gun and pointed to towards his head. "I told you, I want the wolf. If I have to kill her brother to get her down here, so be it."

"What did you -" Stein started.

"Wasn't that difficult. Set a trap that only a naive wolf can fall for." She kicked Derek forward. "Guy actually put up a fight. Had to stabilize him for the time being, with this." She held up a small syringe. "It's amazing what Kanima venom can do. Could make the most powerful being into a useless...creature."

"I've still got some teeth," Derek growled. "Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am." Yeah, bitch. Whoa, major deja vu.

She put the syringe away before pulling out a gun. "I'm going to count to three. If the wolf isn't here, I'm killing her brother. One." She cocked the gun. I was about to jump down, but Kendra pulled me back. "Two."

"Now!" Ray yelled.

He grew and flew off Little Rip's jacket. He was about to blast her, but the Pilgrim moved her hand forward and froze Ray's attack.

"Fool me one," she mocked.

Then Sara and Snart ran from their hiding place. The Pilgrim fired her gun at Sara, but she rolled out of the way to avoid getting hit. Snart and Mick took our their guns and tried to blast her. But she wrapped her arms around herself to stop the heat/freeze rays from hitting her. Then she pushed the force from the guns back at them. It created this small explosion that caused the criminals to fall back. Jax/Stein merged and flew towards her. Pilgrim raised her other hand to slow them down.

"Now!" Rip yelled at me and Kendra.

We both jumped down from the beams. My claws were extended as I roared at her. Kendra held her fist up high. The Pilgrim raised both hands to freeze the whole team. Kendra and I falling slowly above her. Mick, Snart, and Ray pointing their guns. Firestorm blasting at her. Sara about to use her pole staffs. Finally, Ray using his laser. The moment she let's all of us go, one of us is going to attack her. Hopefully me.