Chapter 11

Chris POV/ 2 Weeks Later

" Milan shut the fuck up!" I say.

Man she been erkying the fuck out of me these pass weeks. No lie.

" Why don't you shut the fuck up." she says brushing pass me.

" What's been up with you lately? You on your period?" I say.

" No I aint on my damn period. Just get the fuck out my face!" she says slamming the bathroom door.

She aint never act like this before something is definately up. I call Kimmy up.

(Phone Convo)

Kimmy: Hello brother.

Me: What up.

Kimmy: Good. What about you?

Me: Not so good.

Kimmy: Why? Whats wrong?

Me: Whats up with my girlfriend. Lately she dont let me touch her. Just being bitchy and that aint like her.

Kimmy: Well...

Me: What Kimmy?

Kimmy: Her mother came back and wants her and the twins back. Is all I got to say bye.

Before I could say anything she hangs up.

(End of Convo)

Milan POV

I come out the bathroom to see Chris starring at me and I walk pass him but he grabs my arm.

" What!" I say with a attitude.

" Why you aint tell me?" he says.

" What you talking about?" I say snatching my arm away.

" About your mother?" he says.

My face softens and I just look at him.

" So its true?" he says.

" Yea its true." I say sitting on the bed.

" Why you aint tell me?" he says moving towards me.

I shrug my shoulders and just let it all out. Chris pulls me into his lap.

" Milan tell me everything." he says.

" Well I was home one day and the doorbell ringed. I opened the door and there she was smiling in my face. All I wanted to do is beat the shit out of her but all I could do is cry. She looked heart broken so she left. You know one thing I wanted to ask her is why did she let him do it?" I say with tears streaming down my face looking at the wall.

" What you mean?" he says sitting up.

" She sat there and let him rape me Chris. I screamed and cried for her to come help but she didnt. He took the one thing that belonged to me." I say crying.

" Milan im so sorry. Why didnt you tell me when we first met." he says.

" Chris I didnt want you to see me as a tramp or a slut. I thought you would criticize me and think of me the wrong way." I say.

" I would never Milan look at you the wrong way because of that. I would still love you the way you are and im sorry he took that away from you. Come here." he says opening out his arms.

I walk into his arms and cry into his chest while he is rubbing my back.

1 hr later

I wake up and Chris isnt there I go into my bathroom I look into the mirror and my eyes are puffy and my hair is a mess. I wash my face and brush my teeth I brush my hair into a ponytail then go downstairs to see Chris watching tv and I sit beside him.

" You ok poohbear?" he says.

I nod my head and put my head in his lap.

" You hungry?" he says rubbing my back.

" No all I want to do is sleep, cry, and fuck shit up." I say.

Chris POV

My poohbear is so upset and I dont know what to do to help her. Im watching her sleep peacefully and I cant even think straight. Man I just cant believe this shit man this some sick shit for a person to do that to there own step-daughter. Taking whats suppose to be her own privacy. All I know is im going to find this nigga and kill him Milan isnt going to find out thats all I know.

" No! Dont touch me!" I hear Milan say moving in her sleep,

" I dont want to! NO!" she says crying.

I start shaking her awake.

" NO! NO! STOP!" she screams.

" MILAN WAKE UP!" I yell shaking her.

" Chris! HELP ME!' she crys.

" I shake and yell for her to wake up and she finally wakes up crying. I put my arms around her and she just cries.

" Chris what if he comes back from out of jail?" she says looking up at me.

" I got you he is never going to hurt you or even see you." I say.

At least I was telling the fucking truth.

" Chris he told me before he went to jail that he is coming back for me and if I found somebody he is going to kill them. Chris I dont want you to die." she says.

" Im going to be ok. Im going to always be here for you no matter what happens. Go back to sleep and I love you." I say stroking her hair and kissing her forehead.

" Love you too goodnight." she says laying down.

Time for me to get to looking for this bitch ass nigga and when I find him its going down.